Sunday, April 29, 2012

What is THIS, SaSa Miri?

Let me just warn you guys, this is gonna be a rant, there might be some swearing and whatnot and usually, I'd try to keep it clean. As clean as I can, but today, I think, it's the last straw.

Okay, so, I didn't manage to go to Miri today because I was super tired.
So, in the end, I just asked my parents to get me some things.
With that, I also asked my mom to check the price on theBalm's Nude'tude Palette. You know, THAT palette.

When they arrived home, my mom didn't say that she got at first, she just told me the price and so and so. I got all the things I asked for from my dad and I went upstairs, when my mom said "Did you think of getting the palette?" and I was like "Maybe, in the future."

Deep down inside, I already kinda suspected that she got it for me. For what reason I don't know.

So yeah, after I put all my things upstairs to my room, I went down again, to see what she got.
She DID get the palette for me.

I thought she got it for herself at first. She didn't clarify.

So excitedly, she told me it was the last one, and inside I was like "OH! Thank goodness then!"

And then...she opened it.

Guess what?
The eyeshadows were marred. It had fingermarks on it, it had been SWATCHED.

I swear to God I did not do this myself. I WISH it was me but it's not.
I went from excited to disappointed. And then, it turned to disgust.

Immediately I told her that it wasn't right and I should go tell this to the SaSa Malaysia FB page but I realized that they don't have freedom of speech, as in, you're not allowed to post comments on their page, just on their statuses and whatnot. Which is kinda, well, inconvenient.

So I left my disgust and disappointed comment on one of their statuses.

With that, I also sent an email to theBalm Cosmetics about this matter.

I mean, if you were a company and found out that your products overseas were treated like that, you'd be quite disappointed too! I mean, the integrity of said company, the face of the said company, that's just shameful!!

Too bad Miri is like a two hour journey from Brunei, or I would have ran there and slapped their faces with the palette.

I mean, if it was a tester, then label it as a tester and don't try to sell it, even if it was the last one left!!
We're not that desperate to not wait for a new batch to come over!!!

My mom was in a hurry, so she asked for the palette from the sales assistant. So she wouldn't have known if it was a tester. For all we know, it was. They told her it's the last one available, and it was still sold at full price. If it was me, it's just like you buying second hand product.

Would YOU pay full price for a second hand product? I think not.
It was RM115, mind you, it wasn't like RM50 or something.

That's a lot. In Brunei dollars, that'd be BND47.92 or something like that. Either way, it was close to BND50. If it was ME, I'd rather buy a crap load of NEW stuff from Etude House, just to get a member's card.

No, that's not the worst part.
The worst feeling is that MY MOM got this FOR ME as a PRESENT.

IMAGINE IF IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT.
That you got for someone and she opens it and discovered it was touched!!!
She'd be like "Oh my, this person gave me her old makeup!!"

I didn't expect this at all.

So out of respect, I'd try to cherish this palette.
But to know that it was pre-touched, by people, it's just disgusting.

Apparently I'm a partial germophobe, I like to disinfect and clean my brushes and makeup regularly. Or as regular as I can.

So after ranting it out to my friend, I decided to try and clean the palette.
That made me hate the person who did this even more because A LOT of product, good eyeshadow has gone to waste just because I didn't know who touched it.

Fuck you, whoever you are.
If you didn't want to buy it, then don't fucking touch it.

And if this was a tester that you sold to us, SaSa Miri, you are gonna go down.
Fuck you, too. You should keep an eye on your customers, especially with expensive things like this!!

This is not the first time you guys tried to take advantage of customers.
I hope it'll be your last.

I tell you, if this happened to YOU, you'd be upset too.
Sure, I might be overreacting but hey, you do not take advantage of MY MOTHER like that!!

Imagine how she'd feel, to know that something she got for her daughter was tarnished by a stranger.

I had a hard time disinfecting the palette because all the shadows are just soft and buttery.

It's cleaned now but I'm still gonna be bitter about this.

It's nearly Mother's Day and have you no shame doing that to a mother, who works for her money.

Well fuck you, whoever you are, who dared touch MY palette before I even got it.

Even I, as a customer, would not touch, dare open something I don't plan on buying, without a sales assistant's help. If SaSa didn't know about this, fine. But if they know about this, oh man, you guys should be ashamed.

Anything for a sale, right?
ANYTHING.

Just because you knew my mom was planning on buying it, you'd just sell something like that.
My god, I hope people read this.

I am very unhappy.

Nude'tude? More like it brought out my bitchy attitude.

You should feel ashamed, whoever you are!!!

Sigh.
Peace out.

-Nisah-

P.S: I got clear lenses, SCawaii for March/April, my Nexcare patches from Miri. With the surprise Nude'tude Palette.

EDIT: My mom told me that the sales assistant DID open the palette to show it to her, but did it from afar. My mom was in a hurry and she just wanted it to be the right palette. I'm pretty sure she could have seen it. I mailed SaSa Malaysia's Customer Service about it and they were prompt to reply. They would do an internal investigation about it. They said. theBalm hasn't replied. The palette is cleaned but some smudges are impossible to clean ): hate that. I haven't used it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)