Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sasatinnie Creamy Satin Blusher Swatch in Sugar Rose

Sorry, no review of the Sasatinnie mascara yet. So instead, to fulfill my own curiosity, I decided to swatch the beautiful cream blush I got from buying the Sasatinnie BB Cream.

It's the Sasatinnie Creamy Satin Blusher in Sugar Rose!!!

As you may know, with my blemished skin right now, I can hardly wear any blush. Let alone this beautiful one. I have never liked a colour as much as I love this, and it saddens me that I can't wear it just yet. I might let my mom use it maybe.

Here are some photos and...poor swatches lol.

Such a cute simple box.
03 Sugar Rose (such a lovely name)
Can't stop saying how cute it is!!!

See how lovely it is?? Oh, one thing, the casing is a BIT flimsy. It feels like it can break easily.
This is the back of the case. Classy.
That's how it looks like on the finger.
How it looks like unblended.
Blended. Not too harsh, right?
 For me,  it reminds me of a rosy apple. I dunno why. It looks kinda neon unblended, but after you blend it, it sheers out into a nice rosy flush. It doesn't dry matte. It has some shimmers in it. Makes me want to work hard on fixing my cheeks even more.

I rarely blush (happens sometimes only) so having a blush on really helps LOL.

But again, I rarely wear blush and I'm not really good at it.

However, this is beautiful and I really want to try it out.


If I like this, I might try get more colours :)

LOL

Hope this is helpful!!

'til then!

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)