Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gift :D

Finally, after a month, it has arrived!!
My Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara!!!

It actually arrived yesterday :)

Here are some photos:

0 Value. Well put, SaSa!








This will be just a short review for now lol.

I used it today for a bit, I was quite surprised really.
Especially at how good it is at holding curls!
Until it was annoying enough, it poked my browbone if that makes any sense.

I couldn't take a very good photo of it, unfortunately.

It's messy upon application but it's nothing a cottonbud can't fix!!!
I'll make an in-depth review maybe tomorrow or so. Whenever I can get my sister to help me take photos!
One thing I already dislike is the smell of it. Major dislike.

But as for holding curls, I think it does it job well. So far.
From a first impression anyway.


Tomorrow then!

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)