Sunday, April 29, 2012

Of Etude House and PMD (and other things)

I went to Etude House in Times Square tonight lol.
I wanted to get something for my acne.

My acne cleanser was running out (St Ives one, the milder one) and I read many good reviews about AC Clinic treatment so I decided to buy a cleanser in the end. Lol, I actually wanted to get a waterproof concealer because the SkinFood one isn't waterproof (effin' sad because it's my favourite one) or an eyeshadow base (God, Canmake one sucks), I even contemplated getting a neutral quad but God, the pigmentation sucked LOL.

I think (sorry, if you love Korean cosmetics) that all the Korean cosmetics out there, in terms of eyeshadows, suck. They're all so glittery. Not shimmery, GLITTERY. Yes, you read that right, glitter.

Even Japanese ones are like that. I ask them why. They never answer, just give more glitter. GLITTER THIS, GLITTER THAT.

GLITTERMANIA.

I was swatching some of them, I thought some were nice but then I got distracted by all the unnecessary glitter. There was one of them that was basically glittermania and no pigmentation. And it was a brown one too!!! Like wtf.

LOL.

*end short rant*

Anyway, I asked the sales assistant (God, I loved her, I LOVED HER) about what the products are for, etc. I was testing her too, to see her knowledge, she was knowledgeable, which was commendable. Because, to remember all the details in a cosmetics shop is hard work. I think. Yeah. Plus she was nice and patient. Helpful especially. So I asked her what would be her recommendation for the clogged pores/small bumps inside the skin.

She recommended this:

AC Clinic White-Trouble Bubble Cleanser (cutest thing ever)
Not a lot of people favor this as it is gentler than the foaming cleanser? I read it that it's like that. But I used it tonight and I liked it :O It didn't leave my skin tight and it felt refreshed, even.

With that, she gave some samples of the same range :D
 I used the 2-step toner and the Pink Powder Spot treatment!!
The Essencializer is impossible to use!!!

LOL, sorry for the lack of picture editing, I'm too tired.
LOL, and I have a Miri trip tomorrow.

Dad already warned "No MAKEUP". But that means skincare is fine right?
I joke. I joke.

I plan to get clear contact lenses, some white stockings and a pair of shoes maybe.

Oh yeah, Etude House gave this recycle bag!!
It's so effin' adorable!!

Pink and Pretty-ful
Oh yeah, I forgot to blog about this but I also got these in the same week, a few days ago.

Mint Milk Tea from Excapade! It was delicious!!
Tekka Don :D Didn't get to devour all of it. Brought it home lol.
Le Sis and Me

Love pictures like these, weirdly.
Me and My Sister again. lol. My makeup was nearly flawfree on that night.

Nearly.
On that night, I got this!
Oh my. It's a discontinued product!!
Planning on stocking on it lol.
After discount, it was around BND10.90? Or something.

Chlorella Peeling Gel from SkinFood
I think I saw this on a Youtuber. It was 50 cents only! I bought 4, I gave one to my sis.
For tonight, lol. OMG. I forgot to take pics of food. WTF.

Had Pastamania.
Didn't like Pomodoro, seriously.
The pizza was so-so.
It had good crust though.

But aglio olio and cheese sticks never fail me!!

I look quite disheveled tonight.
Dry hair is dry.
OH YEAH, I also made an order of a PMD tonight! A Personal Microderm!!
It cost around BND220 with shipping and extra disks. Not too shabby.

LOL.

So that's about it. Tomorrow, Miri :DDD

Yep yep :DD

Expect just a very small haul.

G'night :DD

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)