Monday, April 2, 2012

Look What Arrived Today :D

I nearly didn't get them today since my dad got them from the Post Office a bit late. He had less than 5 minutes before the place closed :O talk about last minute!!!

It's a small package :) but then I didn't have a lot of money to spare lol so I'm happy. I'm gonna collect money since apparently, I can rely on sasa(dot)com. I mean, my things from The Sample Store hasn't arrived, and this thing was sent like 2 weeks AFTER my package from that place was sent. What gives??? That's just so wrong.

And also, Hong Kong is like farther compared to Singapore. I don't get it.

Here are the things!


Safely put into a bubble wrap :D

Yay! 2 creams, one of the same thing I got and a Shills Perfect Radiance Booster.
I guess I'd say I don't know if I actually paid what it's worth for the Shills item :/ I should've gotten the Pore Powder thing. It would have been worth more of my money!

Anyway, I'm happy that they arrived safe and sound.


I'm gonna keep stalking my mailbox until my things from Singapore arrive. I have a feeling I have a case of lost order for this :/ sigh.

But every time I want to report, I can't seem to.

Kinda disappointed :(

I should just stick to sasa(dot)com if it's like this.


'til then!!

-Nisah-

P.S: Here are some derpy photos of me using the C+M White Purifying Eye & T-Zone Treaments. I have used it on my eyes once also, it feels cooling :)

For my cheeks, it's to fade my acne scars. Also did this once only.

( =w= ) derpy derp face. Look at the lemon shape :DD

Now I look like....I dunno. Anpan Man?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)