Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remedies In The Eyes of Old People

So, I'm sure I've complained about my acne and clogged pores long enough.
Well what do you know? I'm still suffering it.

Not surprising.

Today, I've decided to just follow what my mom's been telling me for weeks.

Use Bunga Kuduk-Kuduk.
Don't know what that is? Unfortunately I don't know the scientific name either.

But it was a remedy my mom and many other old folks believe to heal scars, but I didn't want to believe it.
Because I used to use it, to me it didn't do anything but I was young and I forgot if it worked or not.

Plus, I thought that infected my brother's wound until he had to go to the hospital!!!

Talk about trauma.

Anyway, here's the flower:

Bunga Kuduk-Kuduk
It kinda looks scary LOL.
I asked my maid to get some for me. They grow in the wild :O

They do!!

I wish we can just grow them so there'd be no dangers of snakes.

Basically, what I do is I make sure my face is cleansed first (preferably with rice water), if not, I scrub my face with it prior, and then I clean with anti-bacterial cleanser and then rub it on my face again.

I think for proper scrubbing, you use the whole flower.

For gentler scrubbing, use the petals only.

After that, leave some on your face, especially on darker scars.

Like so. I didn't edit my face here.
 You can't really see it but both my cheeks are horrendous. With clogged pores and what not.

What I noticed is that it kinda smoothed out the bumps (a bit).

Dried, bruised petals.
After that, I remove and use something moisturizing. Preferably, oil free.

LOL.
I sound as if I've been doing this for a while.

NO.
Just today.
Day and night.

And I feel it kinda work. Kinda.

Some scars lightened up a bit but maybe that's just psychologically.

But yeah.
Have you tried this method?

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)