Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally It Has Arrived (Feat. A Small Haul)

Okay, I think I'm okay enough now to blog again.

So hey, how've you been?
I've been fine.

I think.

Anyway, you know how I reported my sample order from The Sample Store as lost? Well, whaddya know, it arrived last Saturday.

From Singapore TO Brunei, it takes a month plus? Really? Seriously?
REALLY?

I can't comprehend how much my small package has been volleyed around countries.
Or maybe it has been hiding in the Brunei P.O under all the big packages. Either way, I'm glad because you can only order one type of sample ONCE only from the site. It bummed me a bit at the thought lol;

So I'm happy it arrived.

Here are pics of the samples I chose:

The sample collection.
Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream samples
Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream samples
The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Serum samples
I haven't tried any of them since I'm using this serum already. It's Garden of Eden's Rosa T Acne Serum. It's basically Tea Tree Oil that doesn't sting as much LOL. With some extra scar healing ingredients in it. It's okay so far, I think

I'm looking forward to trying them out but not now, maybe soon.
I need to buy more of the small sample jars so I can store extras in it lol.
I'm quite stingy when it comes to the littlest drop left.

With the Rosa T Acne Serum, I also got this!!
I'm loving it so much right now.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
Unfortunately this is the clear balm type. I really want to try out Cherry Me but I doubt the'd sell it here :(
I love anything with cherry, you see.

This might replace my HG in lip conditioning, lol. My poor Cherry Vaseline.

The thing I like most about this is that it's not as oily as the vaseline but still moisturizing.

Other than that, my order from SaSa(dot)com has arrived!!

7 items huh? Orly? 
Ooooh, a Sasa plastic bag!!
Tee-hee. So excited for this!
As you can see, there are actually 9 items. One item was a set of three lol, so yeah. Good deal.
Oh, and you can see I ordered a back-up of the Sasatinnie Hair Mask.

It's THAT good.
It is.

I might try out the Spot Whitening Serum tonight.

I know I should list the things I got but I'll save that for later lol.

Oh, and I'm quite disappointed. I thought when I ordered this, there was a free mask promo.
Apparently I didn't get it. LOL. I didn't notice that I didn't :(

Ah well, I have like, 6 masks in that box so I'm fine!!

I'm tired.

So yeah, 'til then!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)