Friday, April 6, 2012

Worst Miri Trip Ever

You know what that means~

A Miri Haul~ *sad applause*

Yeah, I've been losing my fire to blog. But yeah, waiting for my packages to get here might be incentive to blog in the future. Also my ongoing battle with acne. I should have a whole post dedicated to how worse my skin has gotten compared to in the past. Was it really makeup? Or adult acne. I mean, It only happened when I turned 20!!

Anyway, this trip was actually for me. To get back my SkinFood redemption card that caused the World War 3 drama with the family. I got it back, safe and sound. With that, I also got these babies:

Rice Concealer Tip in #21 (for my light skinned friend), Peach Sake Concealer in #2 and a Chlorella Nose Clear Patch
 Honestly, the nose patch was bought just so I get three stamps lol; it was close to RM60, so yeah.

Did I tell you that my favourite nose pack is no longer available? The cheaper and more effective alternative is no longer available. WHY GOD, WHY.

I am not stooping so low to get Biore again. NEVER.

Anyway, I got these at Watson's.

My Holy Grail of anti-acne picking spree: Nexcare!!
A girl with acne who picks on her pimples needs this so much. Hence the excess.
Also, a Hiruscar Gel! For fading scars....or something.

I'm trying this out. It's a 5g product. Enough for testing I believe. I hope it works, I mean, the one I ordered for scars have not arrived D:
 Oh, this is bought at Guardian. Watson's didn't carry it.

It took me a while to recognize it, because the one I saw online was blue :O
The name was different too.

Palmer's Skin Smoothing Lotion

Oh god. It IS different. This one has Cocoa Butter D:

The one I bought, it's....

It smells like ammonia D:

But eh. If it works to treat my KP, I'd do anything. ANYTHING.

Stinky thing.
There you go :O

I also bought April's CLEO. Was looking for SCawaii but my cheap self would not pay RM10 for it, when I know I can get it for RM7.50 at Popular. Unfortunately, Popular didn't have it.

Dammit.

On a random note, I was sick like hell on the way to Miri, even now I feel quite sick.
I threw up like hell also.

Ugh.

Worst feeling ever.

I should rest, but I'm writing this for you~
Yeah right. For who?

( ;w; ) if you like my blog, follow me~

Or not.

LOL.

I'm such a bad blogger. My reviews are half-assed also.

One day, I'll be more in-depth, I promise.

'til then~

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)