Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Technic ADORN Makeup Set Swatch & Review

Decided to do a swatch today lol, and a small review.

I had a small review of this, here. Quite pigmented? Orly? What was I thinking.

These aren't the most sought after palette but I think it's decent, for what it is.
If you know how to work with it.
I mean, I made a slight dent on one of the colours, though that doesn't mean I love it.

It's okay for what it is.

Okay, here are the swatches:

Technic ADORN Palette
Smoky Eye Look? LOL I think so.
However, the swatches....are a let down. From L to R: Lip glosses, eyeshadows and lastly the blush.
You know, I thought I'd love this palette a lot...I do, but it's a let down.
I thought the black would be darker and more pigmented but it looks like gray!!!

The worst pigment in this palette goes to the peachy one next to the green. Oh God, It sucks. Can't do anything with it. It barely shows up on the swatch, no matter how many times I tried to swatch it!!

The one I made the most dent out of is the first eyeshadow, which is a shimmery cream. I usually use it all over my lids, then I use the next two colours for a gradient effect. It really changes the shapes of my eyes.  Because of the size, it's my go-to palette, however, that doesn't mean it has much quality.

I have a 120 palette and even though I'd love to use it, it's such a hassle.

So basically, from this palette, I only use the first four colours on the top.
I barely use the blush and the glosses.

I might try use the frosty green one because it does look pretty.

But I don't usually use blue, so I might forget about that.

I don't know the price of this palette but my sis got this for me from the UK.

If you live there and thought about picking this up, think about what you need.
Would you use the colours?

Are you fine with poor pigmentation?
If you're like me, you wouldn't mind much.

So, I think it's an okay palette to own.
I might dent the first four a bit more before moving on.

I should try use the glosses here too.

Would I recommend?
Meh.

It's okay for neutrals I guess.
Plus it's quite small and can fit in your bag, and you can apply the shadows with your fingers and it's still fine!

For the smoky look, hmmmmm.

Okay, 'til then!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)