Saturday, November 26, 2011

At First "Glance"

So, I tried a little bit of everything except for a few things (MUA Liquid Liner and Waterproof Mascara, nailpolish remover, Nair wax strip) and some I LOVED, liked and some...not so much. Oh and, the w7 lipbalm wasn't for me :D yay.

The MUA Lipsticks:

Hm. I can say they're not as drying as the Kanebo lipstick my mom gave me. They smell nice, not like the crayon-like smell of Nyx Round Lipsticks. It has a flowery scent almost. Of all the shades, Shade 2 is definitely a no-no for me. It was too purple and old looking :/ my sister wasn't kidding when she said it's a lipstick for Mom.

When I compare Shade 7 and 9....I prefer the former. Sadly, without concealing my lips, they barely show on me!!! I have to conceal :( Shade 7 made me seem youthful. I haven't tried 9 with concealer yet. I might use 7 tomorrow for this charity event my school is having. Just a tad bit on my lips. It's orange-pink to me :D it looks very summery. Kinda like watermelon, or just rockmelon.

The lipsticks are fine, just not for my skintone. Which is dark olive I guess.

The MUA Lipgloss:

Love the smell, hate the glitter. WTF. It just ruins it. It scratched my lip D: it's huge chunks of glitter!! it's a colour similar to Shade 7 lipstick. Maybe they'll go well together, but for now, I'll stick to my DIOR Lipgloss!

The Technic Adorn eyeliner: 

:D I've only tried the black one but gosh, I love it. It shows up well when drawn over eyeshadow :D a trait my eyeliners never had (except for liquid and gel of course). I love it very much.

The Technic Adorn Makeup set:

Reminds me of the 120 and 88 palette textures, I like the matte black the most. It's quite pigmented. I didn't really like how chalky the blush was but I'm not a huge blush user so :/ I haven't tried the lipglosses but I think they'd be sheer.

The LUSH Porridge soap:

MAJOR LOVE. I haven't finished curing them so I tried a bit of it. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I dunno if it'll do any wonders to my skin but so far, I love it. And when the oat bits just get left behind when the soap melts :O I just want to eat it! EAT IT.

I love the orangey sugary smell a lot.


------

So, that was my thoughts on it, summary of it. I need to try wearing the makeup out and see how to make it fit. Oh, I wish I had unlimited supply of the soap though ;-; the smell is so strong I love it.

'til next time :D

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)