Monday, April 8, 2013

Wholesale-dress.net Review (A Bad Experience)

*WARNING, lots of pictures ahead*

Inspired to warn people of this site by SusieVibes' post on her bad experience with SammyDress.com, I got reminded of my bad experience with Wholesale-dress.net.

I don't even WANT to link them to you guys. The things I had to go through was so stressful.

Basically, if you remember this post , I was ranting about the Post Office officers.

THIS. MEANS. WAR.

I ran up to my room, took out my laptop, loaded the website I ordered from and opened live chat customer service.

I wanted to know, I needed to know if they sent it all in one parcel.

After a while of chatting, we found out that they only delivered one parcel. Everything was sent already.

We told them the parcel was prematurely opened.
We could not find the necklaces, and some of the accessories from my costume dress was missing.

They told us to take photos, we did. And then we were referred to a person under Customer Tech.
After a while of checking, they reaffirmed that they sent it all in one parcel. The person even told us to check the pockets, but trust me, I looked. I burned HOLES into the parcel with my eyes.

There was nothing.

Nothing at all.

Out of the 8 items, 6 were missing.

The thing with this is that the parcel ACTUALLY arrived, it got to my hands but items were missing.

It was not missing, whatsoever.

They told us to take photos, and after a while, they concluded that someone must have opened my parcel and took some things.

This was what actually occurred with the Wholesale-dress.net (WDN) people. What did they ask me to do?

1) Take photos. Check!
2) Do a thorough search. Check!
3) Made me assume as much that somebody opened the parcel and took them. Check!

What they told me to do was to check with the post office first. While they promised to check with their shipping company. They also told me that since it was Chinese New Year, they would delay it a bit. I was fine. It didn't occur to me about their plans.

I was naive, and I believed every word they said.

So, I did my part, I wrote to the newspaper, my dad kinda met with the Post Office head honcho and the dude in charge of parcels got transferred (or suspended) and they told me they'd do their investigation. Nada. Nothing at all. I'm so tired of dealing with them.

They never told me whether it was received like that or what.

So yeah, this was my order process:

Jan 18 (Yeah, congratulating me on my future shady deal)

The receipt for PayPal was also received on that day.

Then, they were packing:

Jan 19
I remember thinking "Oh wow! They pack fast :O"

Received my ass >_>
And this was my order, a total of 8 items.
Only 2 were received (incomplete, too)

WHERE ARE MY ITEMS??
How much I had to pay.
$15 something for shitty shipping and packing. JOY.
(I frequently order from another site with free-shipping and have no problems with them >_> there was one item missing and they gladly refunded me, fast)

So anyway, I received the item around Feb 6, had a session with live "help" and got this random email:

What the hell does that mean?

So anyway,  I remembered that the dude hasn't contacted me. So I contacted them again.


Feb 8

Feb 20 (Wow, I was that dense and forgetful)

Feb 21

Feb 20 (Whut)

Feb 22
And so, I did my research around this time. I mean, with the Post Office.
There were already warning signals and stuff. My bro said "The Post Office is not gonna say anything so tell them that it was received opened. There's nothing more you can do!"

I was adamant, I really hated how the Post Office was treating it.

There's a difference between a lost parcel and a parcel received in a shitty condition, okay?

Finally used up all my energy dealing with the Post Office, I sent them another email:

Mar 5
Then, here comes the golden email from "Customer Service":

Mar 5
Who the hell uses that language to a customer??

Mar 5
I was pissed off. It's quite obvious someone else was corresponding with me now. And this person IS ANNOYING.

Mar 6
Well, someone fucking can't read, can they?

Seriously man D: (Mar 6)

I was really so pissed off then.

OH HELL NO. (Mar 7)
So yeah, after this lousy response, I responded:

Mar 7
So, by this time...I was just so annoyed, even waiting for their email stressed me out.

Oh God, wait for it, look who's back:

It's the fucking 'Dear' Correspondent. Yay. (Mar 7)
So yeah, I was appeased.
I replied:

Mar 7
Me being nice, even wished them a good day. Even when I wished them real slow deaths in my mind.

THEN:

It's fucking PLZ Correspondent again. (Mar 8)

Are you fucking kidding me?

The bewildered response is from yours truly.

I kinda went all homicidal on my next email:

Mar 8
And sooooo to conclude my fucking "Customer Service" drama:

Yeah, I was still so nice. (Mar 13)

By the time I finished trying to work it out with them, it was then that I was bugged about not knowing what to do.

Feeling scammed (3 dollars, yeah, laugh, but the way they treated me was bullshit) and feeling like sending curses their way.

So yeah, I counted the days, finally realizing that it was past 45 days.

Wrote and email to Paypal in the form of an essay....that I doubt they even read. I sent it on the same day I sent this email.

They said "YEAH GO AHEAD AND DISPUTE" (in a shorter way than their fucking automated response)

When I clearly said it was past dispute.
NOW Paypal was getting on my nerves.

I think after I replied them for not actually READING my email, they finally told me to contact "Internet Crime Complaint Centre" (IC3)

But looking it up, it was such a hassle, I just wanna send curses to both WDN AND Paypal.


---

So yeah, to conclude, don't buy from this site.

If you had good experiences, good for you.
I had to deal with shit.

Not only did they told me to do MY part of the investigation, they didn't even own up to anything in the end. Yeah, they offered to send the items for free FOR MY NEXT order but I am NOT gonna pay shitty shipping fee anymore!!

It was clearly the shipping company or themselves that packed the fucking parcel poorly.

OR the fucking Post Office for all I know.

Either way, in this case, I was stupid, naive and trusting and too patient for my own good.

I let them order me around like a fool, when I could have just asked for a refund.

Sadly, what is not included in this post is my conversation with them live.

That was precious.

Oh yeah, I'd have the photos here maybe later but the dresses I ordered? They didn't look the same.

But still cute nonetheless.

So yeah, last but not least.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE, PLEASE!


Take care then.

-Nisah-

P.S: I even blocked their site from appearing on ads. Although I still see them from time to time on other sites >_>; ugh, how much do they pay for advertising....

6 comments:

  1. This is so similar to Sammydress! :(
    but honestly, I didn't even try correcting their english because these people clearly lack english skills. :\
    they kept telling me "have a nice day sweetie." after every annoying excuse.. UGHHH.
    But thank goodness all that's in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend linked me to a website and I looked up Sammydress and boy, it's not a safe site at all!

      It's so funny though, the person who corresponded with me during the live chat and a few of the emails had good control of English. Maybe they thought I'd give up easily.

      I'm still not sure if I should go through the hassle of actually reporting them. Places like that do not deserve to take people's money!

      Delete
  2. Damn X_X What a 'nice' customer service.. Now I'm scared to buy from these cheap sites..
    Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just posted a site that might help in helping us online shop. I'm not gonna say 100% but they at least give good insight! Do read it :3

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, poor you! I can't understand how these companies stay in business if their client service is so horrible...

    Thanks for sharing

    Xo CeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try fashion71.net and lovelywholesale.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)