Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day Out (Olympus, Haul, Asians and Spotted Something!)

Hey~

I haven't actually done a proper blogpost (that's not depressing for once) in a while! I'm writing to share with you my day out at The Mall Gadong after about a month of not going there! Yes, I don't go to The Mall often, just because it's far away and my parents hate that place!

Waking up late and having to rush everything is sad lol. But yeah, I was excited to go out and I was also excited to finally wear out my asymmetrical high-low skirt that I got from Brands Outlet! Sorry but I didn't take an Outfit of The Day ( >_< ) Just because my shoes were downstairs and I don't feel like vaining in front of the mirror while at The Mall.

I did get some weird looks ( ;__; ) I guess my fat thighs are showing up. I was wearing it with opaque black tights though! I also wore out another shirt from the same place, wore light makeup and a headband I got from a recent giveaway. It was feathery and I thought it suit the whole....Owl look.

I took this at the hospital while visiting mom.
Ah, just an FYI, every pic here is taken AFTER I went out lol, hence the disheveled hair and melted makeup. Heck, even my HG eyeshadow base creased on me. HOW. My red hair's kinda faded already because I JUST HAD to wash it everyday.

It's freaking hot D: (That reminds me, I should do my number76 salon visit post soon!)

"No Eye Contact" How cute.
I had no problems with this shirt because I don't think it attracts attention to my chest because well, it's not around there XD and I love how the Owl looks like it's rolling its eyes in a way! It's like it's a creeper saying "Hey, whatchu doin' up there?"

I was also wearing a pink tank top underneath because the shirt itself was kinda sheer.

Don't mind the bulge, I had food.
Sorry I can't show you the skirt as much but what bothers me the most was how short it was!! It's really not a skirt for me to just kinda squat down to look at makeup!

So yeah, at first I was very hungry and craving for some meat. I had to drag my friends around Hot Point, Secret Recipe and lastly to Swensen's just to look for meat that can satisfy me.

We settled with Swensen's.
Dunno why LOL.

So yeah, I ordered Lamb Chops, cooked medium with pineapple barbecue sauce.
When it came, at first I was happy...until I saw that there was mainly gristle rather than the meat itself...

Too much gristle D:
And then the cutting knife they gave did not help cut the friggin' meat!

So I resorted to less than gentlewoman-ly ways of eating.

WITH THE HANDS!

I think the waiters saw my discomfort on my face, lol, they came over and asked if we liked everything and I childishly said, "There's too much fat!!"

I can't eat much fat, it makes me nauseous.
I'm sure some people like the fat that comes with the lamb chop, yes, but not everyone does.

My friend had the same order too, but his was cook well done. And he got all meat D:

WHYYY.

So anyway, to compensate, the offered to cook one more piece for me (aww, how nice) but gave me a different sauce. Black pepper sauce.

...I did not care for it.

So overall, the meat portions are yummy, it really was. Juicy and stuff.

But yeah, my teeth hates meat D: too chewy.

The lamb chop was BND17.50 so, I think them offering to replace the gristle with another chop was nice of them.

Oh, since we're on the topic of food....and pics, Kat linked me this video:


Yeah, I'm guilty. SO???
I'm Malay though so...technically, I'm South East Asian!

AND WTF IS WITH THIS GWIYOMI DANCE THING. STAHP.

Moving on~ we went around to TheFaceShop, Holika Holika and Paloma to look for a makeup base. Kat was looking for some eye makeup XD a waterproof eyeliner, more specifically!

TheFaceShop had makeup bases selling for BND32.90...I could have used my voucher for it but I thought that was still too much money for a base. Going to Holika Holika, it was the same story, but they had more choices for makeup bases!


Lastly, we went to Paloma.
I asked for makeup base and they told me only essence sells a makeup base.
I asked, is it good for oily skin? "No, no."

Aish.

But after going to the other Paloma, I decided to buy it lol. Along with some other things!

(Not before randomly deciding to buy tickets to watch "Olympus Has Fallen')

essence 'my base Skin-Perfection Makeup Base' (BND5.90)
essence Lipliner in "11 In The Nude" (BND1.90)
While deciding and kinda browsing around,  I just found out the brand has skincare. LOLs.

So, I picked up some things...

essence 'Pure Skin Natural Cover Moisturizer' in 'Lighter Skin' (BND3.90)
 I was gonna buy the darker shade but it was too dark >_>
This is basically a tinted moisturiser!! Haven't used one in a while so I figure, why not?

There are days where I don't want coverage nor do I want to use BB Cream, so I got this instead.
Let's see if it's any good.

THEN, I saw some moisturisers!!

I got two.
One for mattifying purposes (if it even works) and one for light moisturising.

essence 'My Skin Mattifying Cream' (BND4.90)
essence 'My Skin Moisturising Cream-Gel' (BND4.90)
Honestly, I was drawn to the word 'Gel', because as you may know, I've been looking for a good gel moisturiser.

Unfortunately, since there were no testers, I didn't get to see what's inside.
I opened it and alas, it's not gel enough for me.

HOWEVER, it is light....and what the hell?? I'm sparkling like a Twilight Vampire D:
What moisturiser has sparkles??


First impressions is that it does absorb fast, smells pleasant (cucumber, hello~) and the consistency is nice. It's gel-like cream, if that makes sense?

I hope it doesn't break me out!

I had a member card so everything totalled to BND18.20!

My friend also bought some stuff from essence :)
So I lent her my card.

So after that, we went to Ochado and I ordered a Matcha....thingy.
I was talking to my friend how I hope it doesn't contain adzuki beans like Chatime.

But lo and behold, it DID contain adzuki beans D:

I was like "Oh no, it contains the beans!"

The person in charge was like "Oh, we can make you another one!!"

But I was like "No, no need!!"


One must not take a shop's kindness twice.
Well, not really.

But no!

So yeah, after that we went to go see the movie~


So, 'Olympus Has Fallen'?

I rate it 7/10! My friend rated it 8/10.

The reason why was that it was kinda cliche, VERY American views on things and stuff but I think I would watch it again. On DVD or Blu-Ray.

The acting was nice, the dialogue was okay and there were some funny bits here and there but hey, what can you expect from an action-thriller? Lots of blood!

I screamed, I talked and I critiqued some parts during the movie. As a girl who plays COD Black Ops or Modern Warfare, the movie only made me itch to play the games.

In a weird way.

So yeah, after the movies, I decided to go to Winmark in the hopes of finding dry shampoo.

FOUND IT.

batiste Original Dry Shampoo (BND9.90/8.90)
I haven't used it, I'll try it tomorrow!

I also bought a lulur with it. I dunno where the pic went lol.

EDIT: Found it!

Dewi Bulan Lulur Susu (BND1.80)
But here's all of them on top of Macky!

But I do have it in this pic!
Yeah, I also bought Nexcare Acne Patch! I totally forgot about it so I had to buy it after visiting my mom in the hospital.

Whilst I was around Guardian...

LOOK WHAT I SPOTTED!!

Maybelline Color Tattoos in Brunei!!

I didn't get to check the price unfortunately!
But the display, honestly, is dangerous.

It's an accident waiting to happen.


So yeah, that's about it for my day!

How was your day?

:)

Take care everyone~

-Nisah-

P.S: I really want to have a nice digital camera...or a very, very lightweight DSLR or something. My photo quality is not how I want it to be!

1 comment:

  1. That video was hilarious X3c I am guilty of some of the poses too T^T Please please do a review on the tinted moisturizer c: I've been very interested in them lately ^-^ I also like how you buy a lot of Essence products. It's hard to get asian products in Canada Q.Q Hopefully I'll hear more from a happy Nisah ^-^

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)