Tuesday, April 9, 2013

theBalm.com ONE DAY 50% Sale


It's just a ONE DAY sale! This is the site!!
If you have USD40 to spare of international shipping, I say go for it ( ;w; )

I don't, unfortunately. 
Maybe. I DUNNO.

I have no chance to think it through, personally.

Since I love the brand's eyeshadow and creaseless cream shadows, here are the ones I recommend!

I have 2 of these, remember which ones?
NUDE'tude is popular with a lot of people! It's USD18 after discount.
I do like it but it's not my go-to palette.

It has nice wearable colours and the eyeshadows are buttery (at least the one I had before my exchange)

BalmJovi is a nice palette, unfortunately it's too bulky for everyday use.
It has their popular highlighter and blusher in this palette too.

If you're new to theBalm, BalmJovi is nice :D It's USD19.75 after discount.

As for the shadylady palettes, I have my eye on Vol.1, but I've swatched Vol.3 in shop. 
Buttery, lovely shadows.

I think I might prefer it over Urban Decay :O

I'll see if I'll buy it later or not.

HG Shadow Base, right here.
These babies, I'd recommend forever.
I'm actually tempted to buy Base Hit Kit again.

They never crease on me, they stay put and bright for 12 hours (for me)!!

I only have 2 of these, the pink and the gold. I LOVE the golden one.

After discount, these babies are USD9 each.

If you just wanna try the texture of the shadows, do consider the single shadows~

Look at these pretty babies!
USD8 after discount.

I have Mischievous Marissa and I LOVE it.

These are beautiful shadows. If I had the money, I'd buy them.


I really love their shadows.


theBalm even has skincare and haircare!
Can you believe it?

Anyway, I'm actually feeling under the weather and my mom is having an operation later, so I should sleep.


If you do decide to buy from them, do tell me what you decided to order :D

Take care then~

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. I was so tempted to get something from this sale but I decided not to since I think I might get a bit out of control if I do >-< I didn't know that theBalm did skincare products.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted too but then the shipping was just too much to justify it.

      And I'm not even sure what they were gonna use for shipping. Was it DHL? EMS? Really unsure.

      I didn't know they had both skincare and haircare!!

      I can only hope they'll have it in the neighbouring country.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)