Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Last Sunday's LOTD and A Mini Haul

I went out on Sunday, and I rarely go out.
I wanted to actually check out Tony Moly's "Secret" promo. It wasn't that much. I didn't buy anything from them because my lil' sis was there to be my conscience LOL.

It was funny because while in the car, I was actually telling her that I learnt from a blogger that "If the discount is just 10%, it's not worth it. Don't bother." And well, Tony Moly had only member discount that time, which was 10%. LOL. I really don't listen to myself. They also have that HSBC discount but I don't get that.

So yeah, dad dropped us off at Airport Mall, then we walked to Times Square.

What I was wearing that day a.k.a Outfit of the Day/Night:

A girly look I guess?
I was wearing a white v-neck cotton shirt from Uniqlo I bought back in 2008 in Japan. Wow, that thing lasts long! XD It's still comfy, and I've worn it when I was fattest so it might be a bit loose? The peach/orange loose knit/lace thing is from Brands Outlet~ The skirt I kinda hiked up a bit because it was too long, that actually was from Labuan a LONG time ago. I've only started wearing it recently. It's actually an office skirt. I dunno what I was thinking back then, it was in 2004. I was only 13 then! Then I wore leggings. I wore my favourite shoes and the bag was from my sis' stash lol.

I GAINED WEIGHT D: NOOOOO.

My makeup and hair that day.
I also had my favourite lapis lazuli necklace :D See? Told you it goes with everything!
I had my hair in bubble style, I've only worn this out one other time back in 2011.

Hmph.
Unfortunately at the end, while still at Airport Mall, most of my hair-ties died on me. One by one D: I just gave up and undid everything when I went to Hua Ho Mall. It was fun while it lasted!

Under natural sunlight. I DO NOT LIKE MY BROWS.
Unfortunately my red dye has died.
Uguuu.

It's still light coloured but no longer red D:
I loved my red hair. DAMMIT.

Anyway~
We didn't manage to go to places much, because I had to meet up with someone around 7.30pm, WHICH my dad forgot about >_>; Sigh.

I managed to go to only TheFaceShop and buy some stuff from there. I had the vouchers from my birthday, I thought it was a waste to not use it...

So I bought these things!

Three things for BND30+ (even after discounts ._. )
Out of three of these, one of them is a real impulse buy.
One of them I really need.
Then the other was just curiosity.

Can you guess?

Here it is in the order:

Friggin Impulse Buy. BUY ME.
This is TFS Crystal Collection Nail Polish in BL601 (BND12.90)
It was love at first swatch D:
I normally don't buy expensive nail polish because I don't wear them everyday...
But my sis just HAD to swatch it on my finger.

I fell in love.
Since it's the time of the month this week, I decided to get it. So I can paint my nails and admire them. LOL.

After discount it was BND10.32. I do not approve :x
It was also the last one on the rack (for Times Square anyway)

The swatched nail is holding on well. No chipping, still going strong. Very prettily. I didn't even put top coat. I'll paint all my nails later.

I'm running out of the other item D:
I got this because it wasn't that pricey...well, no, actually it was. But then again, every item at TFS is kinda expensive D: WHY. This was priced at BND10.90. It was BND8.72 after discount.

After buying it, I had my fears that it might just not work that well. I have a DAISO one that I hate because of the smell. But I'm running out of it. And it doesn't work that well D:

But now that I read reviews...I'm scared this might not work on me D:
Some people said that the DAISO one works wonders compared to this. SO, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

Unfortunately, TFS' policy = GOODS SOLD ARE NOT RETURNABLE.

Makes me wonder if they do refunds though LOL.

I'll just try it though and hope it's good.

Are you any better?
I have many mild exfoliants. Well, actually I have two. Both from SkinFood.
This is my third one. I was attracted to it because it's Papaya. I mean, papaya usually works.

I hope you're good. You cost me BND13.45 after discount. Normal price is BND26.90.

Of all the items, I'm pretty excited for the nail polish! 


I'm gonna have pretty nails for a week.

I also got my Mey Rin wig on that day :D
I ordered it through a friend.

My first proper cosplay wig.

I'm so excited :D
This would be my first proper cosplay ever!
Hopefully.

I need to make/buy the costume. I'm sewing out a draft dress and I'm stuck at the sleeves.

It's more deep magenta in real life.
I need to cut the bangs D:
But I like it like this...

I'm so in love with this hairstyle D:
Or maybe it's the colour?
I love the short hairstyle so much I might just cut it like this in May.
I'm done with my long thick hair!

I'm so tired of it.

Plus it reminds me of someone I rather not remember anyway.


I really, really want this hair :O

But then I'll have to style it more :/

But yeah.


So that's my mini haul, and stuff.
I'm so sleepy.

I started exercising again *coughdancingcough* and I'm gonna eat better.

I should really start fixing my sleeping pattern if I wanna lose weight though.

So yeah, take care!

Do check out my recent reviews!

Have a great day!

-Nisah-

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your hair looks adorable in those pictures \(^_^)/ I am also preparing a cosplay as well!! I am going to go as Shizuku from Tonari no Kaibutsu kun this coming May. I am so happy to have found a fellow cosplayer QAQ

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up the character :D seems like it'd suit you well!

      I just started out cosplaying because I felt that I'm too chubby to look good in a costume. I'm actually aiming for 50kg for this cosplay but I doubt I can make it lol. So 55kg would be okay for now.

      I've done like closet cosplay lol. Or even photoshop cosplay LOL as Miku.

      I hope this turns out well.

      Do you make your own costumes, Rei?

      Delete
    2. I made my own Shizuku cosplay ^_^... err... put pieces of clothing together (^o^);; I am not too good at sewing. I usually thrift for pieces of clothing, and then add little details later. I wanted to lose weight too, but my boyfriend and sister don't want me to =__= I don't think I could either. I have no self control Q.Q I'm sure you can make it if you really try!! My biggest advice is to drink green tea c:

      BTW!! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award ^o^ You should check my blog out!!

      ~Rei

      Delete
  2. Your hair is super adorable! Love this look~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)