Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hair Chalks For Sale~

Anyone interested in trying out hair chalking in Brunei?
I am selling these chalks for an affordable price!

For comparison, I've seen them going for $3 a piece, or even $27 per box of the 24 pieces (for comparison, I sold the box of 24 for $17!)
And they're people I know lol.

That's their own stance but I won't sell these for anything more than worth their salt. That's why I'd be a bad businesswoman.

Anyway~
Here are the hairchalks!

They're available in limited quantity~

1 box in stock/5 Shades of Blue = BND6
2 boxes in stock/5 Shades of Red = BND6
2 boxes in stock/6 Colours (pink, purple, orange, blue, green and red) = BND7
13 pcs left for the individual colours = 80 cents/pc

Do leave a comment if you're interested.

For now I'm only selling them locally, just in Brunei.
Method of payment is cash & meet-ups!

I honestly don't mind giving discounts because I just don't want them lying around unused LOL.


I might even do a giveaway with one of the boxes I guess...lol.


Anyway, take care!

-Nisah-

18 comments:

  1. Oh really interesting product sweetie
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´and GFC
    I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the BND7 one. Still available ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's no longer available. I have only a few pieces of the 80 cents ones left

      Delete
  3. Hi, I know this is kinda late, haha, but I would like to buy the BND27 , if you happen to still have it in stock. Or you can tell me where to buy it? Please reply as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't sell anything for BND27, the biggest one is BND17. However, I no longer stock them. I think I've seen the same one around at Bismi :) hope this helps.

      Delete
  4. And is it the Bismi at the Gadong near the place where they sell cars? Sorry to be a bother but I really need it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it at Bismi...Serusop Unless that's Pustaka Remaja XD; but it's the two storey place. I haven't been there in ages, so I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure it's cheaper than what you can get from us sellers because they usually order in bulk (last time I ordered just a few) but you can also check WW Mart.

      Delete
  5. So.. U bought them somewhere from Serusop that is either Bismi or Pustaka Remaja?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I ordered mine online. But I saw something similar to it at that place.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yep, you just have to wet your hair. The Body Shop does sell the ones for hair. You can find it at Paloma too maybe, the ones specifically for hair. Although this one works too. Soft Pastel, Hair Chalk....just don't use oil pastel lol

      Delete
  7. Lol , I tried using oil pastels last night and it came out all sticky and powdery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely not do that. Do check those places, I'm sure you can find them.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for the late reply!
      Some limited colours are available, I don't have the sets anymore.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)