Monday, April 8, 2013

Does This Also Happen To You?

Uneven eyelids.

On random days.

Don't get what I mean?

Like...well, like this!

Blargh. Annoying much! (Ignore the bulbous nose)

I have natural double lids (although I did get asked if I used eyelid tape :/) and when this happens, it annoys me so much! I don't get WHY it happens and HOW it happens.

I remember that it used to happen when I cried the whole night or something, but this just happened so randomly!


I think it was around the time I came back from KL.

The size of my nose kinda doubled too (but then again, I've always had a big nose lol) so yeah, wtf.

My right side has always been more perfect in a way.
It's things like these that makes me want to try and use eyelid tape sometimes...

Like....it really affects the whole eyelook, the whole FACE actually.
When this happens to me, I rarely use eyeshadow and stuff because having to balance it is a b**ch!


But yeah, do share if you have any tips or any data as to why it happens lol.

What? Am I being a bit whiny??

This is Oreo btw, Shyla's brother from another litter XD

He's always looking so surprised! And he has the softest fur ever OMGOSH.
Like, SO SOFT.


And he likes to play with my hair XD

And Shyla's so close to giving birth...

I see teats!

I dreamt that she'll have six kittens ( x_x ) that's too much!

I need to spay her...after she gives birth and the kittens are weaning already I guess.


I hope all the kittens survive...yeah.


I'm a cat hoarder, aren't I?

Anyway, take care!

-Nisah-

P.S: I'm also trying to find a better camera so I can do reviews better. Any suggestions? I kinda don't like DSLR because it's kinda too bulky, so any good digital camera is nice :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)