Monday, April 29, 2013

Trying To Be A Guy... (Updates)

Well, actually I failed!
It's also been a while since I blogged, sorry D:

Really got nothing to blog. Well, I did but I didn't feel like it.
Like, I didn't feel like writing as much.

Well, I did have some interesting bits here and there but nothing over the top really.

On the 18th, my lovely baby, Shyla, gave birth to SIX kittens :D
I didn't expect her to have 6 on the first pregnancy (we're gonna spay her after the kittens are big enough) but yeah!

We got six :O

So cute :D They have actually opened their eyes now! But I haven't had the chance to take photos of them :)

I had to take care of them too when Shyla feels overwhelmed.

They're so precious :)

Shyla's Babies :D
Then the other day, I forgot when, Friday Night I think, I decided to try and look like a guy. For fun. I'm actually waiting for my short haired wig to come but I wanted to try out a look...but I think I failed.

Side by side however, with the girly look, I think I did fine.

Sure, not guy-ish enough but less feminine at least.

Male Nisa VS Girly Me
Can I at least be a bishonen? No?
Dammit.

The other day I saw this cute cake at DQ :D
Look at it!!

So PRECIOUS!!!

Makes me wanna eat it :O

Fruity Choco, that's the name.
Which reminds me of my conversation with my sister about future wedding cakes.

I said I want a red velvet and salted caramel tiered cake :O
But then again, who's my husband? And what does HE want?

I dunno.

I've been eating pizza almost every week but I haven't really gained much weight (THANK GOD) but yeah, I've been having my old stomach problems again actually.

So I dunno if I should go see a doctor again.

....Kuja?
I tried to start drawing again but to me, I think I've really lost touch with it.
It's kinda sad.

I used to love doodling but I dunno, not much practice.

It sucks really!

Sukiyaki Don

Then, yesterday night, I went out with dad and sis and we had dinner at Excapade Sushi.
Mom's foot is still broken so she had to stay at home D:


I ordered Sukiyaki Don but I ended up not eating it D: It came late.

Brought it home.


I also bought only ONE item from the Etude House sale.


Didn't wanna shop unnecessarily~

But yeah, that's about it I guess.

I've been busy taking care of the kittens.


Now I have to busy myself by helping out with the house since my maid will be away for 2 months...

I haven't been sleeping properly either.
I'm still nocturnal.


I think I need sleeping pills ):


I just can't seem to fix it on my own.


Anyway, take care!

Goodnight!


-Nisah-

P.S: I'm also planning on having a blogsale~ But I really don't know if people'd be interested. I think I'll be selling mostly nailpolishes (since I usually swatch them but don't end up using them BECAUSE I stick to ones I mostly love, since I only have them on for a week then I don't paint them until my next period), I dunno about rarely used BB Creams and whatnot, would people be interested?

3 comments:

  1. >w< The kitties are sosososo cute!! You are so lucky ^O^ I wish I could play with kittens. It seems like there has been quite a bit going on in your life X3 The cakes at DQ where you live are gorgeous compared to ours. I've been working at a DQ for almost 3 years and all we have are gel pictures and tie-dye cakes =___=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute right??? XD My dad booked the cow-looking one :3

      ( 'O' ) really? How much are they? Here they're like BND39~BND42 per cake (depending on type and design and stuff)

      The new cake designs are so pretty. Especially the fruits~ My sis' birthday is this week so I wonder if we're getting that cake lol

      Delete
    2. Ours are between like $29-$39 Canadian XDD

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)