Monday, April 8, 2013

Maybe This Would Help?

When I posted about the scam dealings of Wholesale-dress.net, my friend commented and told me about this website called Scamadviser and how that awful site doesn't really have good reviews? Just look at the screenshot here:

Well, lookie here.
Wholesale-dress.net is NOT that safe.

So I looked up some other sites too~

Sites that I think are safe, and sites that are deemed not safe:

WOW. 
Really not safe!
VS. some sites that I trust:

SAFE.
Look at the analysis details though.
However, due to it being around the area that has fraudulent activity and stuff, you can't be totally sure. The site is safe, yes, but can they guarantee 100% authentic products, for example.


Basically, this might help you make decisions on whether or not you'd buy from a certain shop.

I'm not gonna say it's 100% reliable since I just discovered the site but hey, it won't hurt to check before you commit to a site to buy stuff, you know?


Better safe than sorry.

I thank my friend for showing me this site :3


So yeah, take care!

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)