Friday, May 3, 2013

eBay Seller Review: f2plus1

Hi, everyone!
How's everyone doing?

It's May, can you believe it? Time flies by so fast~

Anyway, I was thinking of maybe making reviews on online sites or eBay sellers I've ordered from...but then again, everyone would have different experiences, right?

I should have done this before, lol, but yeah, maybe I should start doing so from now on!

Anyway, I ordered some items from this seller, f2plus1!
I ordered two items:

Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux in Peach Choux and Tony Moly Latte Art Milk Cacao Pore Pack !

As per usual with Korean sellers, some sell it cheap, some sell it slightly more expensive BUT what I love most about them is that their shipping is almost always free!

This was also the first time I bought from their shop properly (you know, where you put things in carts) because apparently you can get extra bonuses or something (I forgot haha) but well, you'll just see from photos.

I've ordered from Korean eBay sellers a few times, maybe 3-4 times I think and I'm always amazed how they pack everything well, in a brown box and this time, it's no different!

Btw, I asked them to mark my item as "gift", just to see if they would LOL.
And they did.

But then again, I think most sellers would do this?
And here's my package!
Well, kinda.

Just tossed it all back in for the photo.
I rarely get to open my packages myself at the customs because my dad picks it up for me.
So I dunno how it was packaged but nothing came broken, in fact, the boxes were perfection :D I love my boxes!

My dad also told me the customs thought I ordered chocolate.
...I'm not that desperate to order food online D:

When I first got it from my dad, I smiled seeing the number of samples I got XD Then I saw the cuteness and the tiny-ness of the items.

You know, I just realised something.

I always somehow order things in twos! I never noticed that.
Anyway~

FOOD BASED SKINCARE OVERLOAD!!
Well, kinda. It's more like food-themed makeup/skincare overload XD
These two were in my wishlist :D

....in my head I think.

The Sweet Recipe Line's not in Brunei yet and it seems like Peach isn't coming out here :O I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not sure of the price in Brunei yet though.

The mask though, I think it was BND21.90? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And wheee :D

Samples I got!

There's 7!! That's a lot more than usual. LOL usually I get 4 :D from two items so whee!


I'm so excited for these items and some of the samples :)

I can't wait to try the Choux Base and the mask!

So, my verdict?

Pros:

- Seller ships a day after payment (Made the order on the 10th, shipped on the 11th of April)
- Items arrived safely (packed nicely in a sturdy box)
- Shipping didn't take long (17 days + A few days marinating in the Post Office)
- Generous amount of samples (7 instead of the usual 4 for two items)
- Items as described (yep, yep)
- Prices are reasonable (all you gotta do is compare and compare)

Cons:

- I paid extra 2 dollars for tracking BUT the tracking didn't work D: (Cannot track in Korea, cannot track when it arrived in Brunei also! So basically what's the use??)
- Some items in the store might not be as cheap. (Especially if you wanna order from just one shop)


So, do I recommend this seller? Yes!
Would I purchase again from this seller? Yes!

Have you ever ordered anything from this seller?
How was your experience? Do share!

*All items were purchased with my own money and I found the seller after some comparing :D*

Take care, everyone!

-Nisah-

3 comments:

  1. omg they send you so many samples D:
    I was planning to buy from them a whole haul soon too but was hesitating but now I will definiterly buy from them because of the amount of samples you got LOL I LOVE SAMPLES TOO~ haha XD

    Mindy~ http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered from them again, so hopefully it'll still be the same? Make sure to order through their shop so you can put them in carts XD

      Hopefully they'll give you a lot of samples too :D

      Delete
  2. I bought some stuffs from this seller too! They're quite good actually. The respond pretty quick bcs last time I accidentally paid extra 2.50 (when I already paid for the EMS one) and then they refund it. Lol.

    p/s: hello fellow Bruneian :P

    blog.naver.com/mmii93

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)