Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Products + Do you wanna adopt Oreo? ( ;w; )

Hi guys :D
I just finished with my review and I just wanna have a quick update on things~

Recently, I went ahead and bought my HG toner, which is the Eskinol Papaya Smooth White FDP :D I really missed using it. I don't know if it's the best to use with Dr.Pico but I've not had any bad reactions or anything.

I also decided to buy the Eskinol Papaya Smooth White Facial Scrub~
It cost BND3.90 I think.

I've been using it and I haven't had any adverse reactions or any new acne.
I wonder if using both would speed up the scar fading? Hmmm.

On top of that, I'm overkilling it with my Papaya Gel Moisturiser ;D

Main mix of skincare right now.
At the same time, I did my Dr.Pico trial too.
The changes I've seen aren't as prominent as I hoped for, so I think I'll be able to put up a review soon.

I haven't managed to do the haircut post but I doubt it's needed now. LOL.
I'm still not over my haircut. I hate it.

I really don't know how to style it at all.
I miss my longer hair >_>;

Ohai. Concealer only on that day. With awesome filters LOL.
I've been using less makeup too when I go out.
Sometimes I just go out with my Pixy powder, sometimes just concealer.
I try to do eye makeup if I have time.

But sometimes I just don't wear anything except for maybe SPF on top of my skincare.


I believe that my skin's been a lot better than I don't feel the need to cover it up :3

Pics of cute thingies.
These are just adorable pins :D

From tonight's haul, I only have this one Catrice cream eyeshadow and a whitening serum from The Skin Shop.

It's actually a lot creamier than essence's cream eyeshadows!
I'll put it to the test soon :D

And the only other thing I hauled are some fabric for the upcoming Hari Raya Aidilfitri festivities.
Well, after Ramadhan of course!

Lovely colours~
I decided that this year, I don't want just baju kurung.
I think I'll make just two maxi dresses.

The rest of the fabric I can make some other time when I'm a lot smaller maybe?


Other than that...

Do any of you Bruneians want to adopt Oreo the cat?

Litter trained, too!
As much as I love him (cuddling buddy), ever since the kittens were born, it's harder to spend time with the bigger kitties.

I want Oreo to be able to have an owner who can spend more time with him, play with him and hopefully will make him a house cat, too.

If you guys know anyone interested, do tell me.

---

Nowadays I think I'm a lot more content with things.
It's not happy, but at least it's not overly sad.

It could be better of course.
It WILL be better.


Pray with me that my days will look up :)

Thanks for reading!

Take care!

-Nisah-

5 comments:

  1. The fabrics are absolutely beautiful, and I'm glad that you don't need to wear much makeup! (That's so great, I wish I could lessen up, it's summer and I don't want to layer on faces on top of my face!)

    I hope Oreo finds a good home - it's too bad that I don't live where you are, and plus, I'm deadly allergic to Cats! >__<


    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always hot here, so wearing makeup will always end up looking weird lol.

      ( ;w; ) allergies are mean.

      Your blog looks awesome!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I am glad that your skin is doing a lot better ^-^ I am proud of you for being able to go out without makeup. That is really hard for me to do T^T Your hair cut is super cute btw!! All of my friends are cutting their hair short >3< I feel like I am left out :P

    It's too bad that I don't live by you x.x I would love to adopt Oreo. His name suits him very well btw ^^ Hopefully you find a new owner soon!!

    And I will be sure to pray for you ^^ You've improved a lot since I first discovered your blog. You definitely do seem much more happier!! Ganbatte!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still some uneven skin around but it's bearable. I'm happy that on days I have to rush, I don't mind not covering my face up anymore lol. It's not perfect but I've had worser skin before.

      Nobody seems to want big cats u.u; they always go for the small ones!!

      It seems that the Supermoon the other day has affected my cycle lol so lol, I hope my period won't come soon haha.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)