Thursday, June 6, 2013

Procrastination Haul

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been posting a lot.
Been thinking of it, but I couldn't bring myself to.

Yesterday something kinda "traumatic" happened to me.

Okay.
It was a haircut. An ugly one.

It was my fault though. I guess I'll talk about that next time. Hopefully tomorrow?

Anyway, let's get onto the haul. Mostly bought.

Recently, my sis came back from the UK and brought with her, something I ordered last year. Yeah. It's last year's stuff. It's not recent. I haven't been buying anything. Just two things, because I was looking for a powder to replace my BB Creams.

I have stopped using my BB Creams, I guess I might have a blogsale up soon.

Moving on...

I got a Two Way Cake from Pixy. My friend suggested it.
I decided to get two shades. I've only tried the Yellow Beige.
It is too light for me but I think I can use it for highlighting.

I also tried using it wet, it did not look good. LOL.

Pixy Two Way Cake Perfect Fit
But then again I didn't really use it properly I think. It's not too pricy either. I bought the refill because I figured that I didn't need a full compact. I kinda want to get a Z-Palette one day!

My sis got me some stuff from The Body Shop. The Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. I think I have too many bottles of the shampoo and I only have ONE conditioner >_>; Brunei doesn't carry the conditioner which is a bummer!

The shampoo on its own smells delightful but somehow it's drying :/

She also got me a Deep Sleep/Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. I just noticed the name was different tonight lol. The one I got from KK is called Quiet Night. HM.

The Body Shop Mini Haul
She also brought back the MUA stuff I ordered last year.
I am on a makeup ban so I dunno how I feel about it lol.

I bought them last year okay.

MUA Nail Quake Polishes
One of them will be in my blogsale.

MUA Makeup Haul
I tried the MUA Pro-Brow Kit and I really like it!
I don't think I'll open any of them yet.
I might even sell some of them on the blogsale lol.

The most expensive haul I got is from Dr. Pico.
Honestly, I was excited for one item only, the Blackhead Serum.

I haven't even tried any of them yet.
I can't because they told me I would break out and I can't break out before my sister's engagement (It's on Saturday).

If it works like hell, then I'm in a pickle.

Dr.Pico Haul
Last but not least, I won these recently from a giveaway by Etude House Brunei.
I worked hard for it. LOL. Kinda embarrassed but I really, really wanted it.

Reason was that I didn't know it was limited edition UNTIL I checked that site I was gonna buy from. I kept asking and asking EH Brunei WHY they didn't bring it in, but they didn't say.

When I saw that they were giving them away I hyperventilated lol.
I was like "WHAT???"

So yeah.
Etude House Sweet Recipe Limited Edition Nail Polish
I wanted it and I got it.

They're so cute ( ;-; )

So yeah, that's my procrastination haul.


I think I'll be using the Dr.Pico stuff next week?
I'll be doing updates I guess since I'm borrowing my sister's camera so yay for HQ pics. (Minus one pic here lol)

...even though I suck at taking photos.

Drool.
I baked this last Saturday :D
It's supposedly a pumpkin pie but I guess it's more of a custard.

It's yummy.


So yeah, take care!

My giveaway is ending soon :)
Join it if you want to.

-Nisah-

P.S: I'm doing a Modern Family Marathon :D
Join me? LOL

Favourite Couple ;D

1 comment:

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)