Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just A Lil' Update :D

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been blogging that much.
I thought I was gonna have free reign over my sis' DSLR. Turns out that I don't.
HMPH.

I need to get my own camera.

Just to summarize what I'm up to right now:

-Trying out the Dr.Pico Hydrogel Masks (I'm on Day 4 now)

It's hard to look glamourous with this mask on.
-Refrained from buying any new makeup.
-Trying to clean my messy room (it's super messy)

From this side, not so much. But things are everywhere.
-Trying to get my sleeping pattern right again (nope, no improvement)
-Working on my new song (it's turning out pretty well so far!)

Not gonna show all the lyrics. Just a snippet, within a snippet.

-Having a Modern Family marathon.
-Dealing with my bad haircut.
I'm not used to styling short hair anymore. This was tied back, so it looks decent.
Basically, just life going by.
I'm not an overachiever.
Back when I was younger, I'd be more productive I guess.

I wore this look for my sis' engagement.
Recently, since I stopped using BB Creams, I just use concealer and a powder. Works fine to be honest. I don't know why I think I need BB Creams. I kinda wanna go back to foundation though. So, yeah, if you guys are interested in maybe buying pre-loved items, DO tell me.

Coincidentally, I made the same peace sign for yesterday's LOTD.
I'm not used to my hair at all. I already miss my long hair D:

My grandkittens will turn 2 months in 5 days :D
WHEEE.

I only managed to take a photo of one kitten.
I'm not sure if this was Loony or Artemis :/

Photogenic cat HOHO.

I wanna say Loony.
Mommy Kitty a.k.a Shyla was tired. Poor baby.
She still looked adorable but I'm still not used to having to touch her teats.

Sleepy Shyla.
I wanted to try out these snack things XD

Not that cream-filled unfortunately!

I've been having weird dreams lately.
Hm.

Ah well.

Dreams are dreams.

I'm glad I'm a lot more comfy not wearing makeup nowadays. Well, only half of my face has noticeable scars anyway.

Most of them are faded into freckles now.


'til then.
Take care!

-Nisah-

P.S: Do follow my Instagram, nisafroggy for updates here and there on things lol.

My cute nephew :D

1 comment:

  1. i always get nags by my mom because of my messy, untidy room.haiyeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)