Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's Been a Long Time Since... (A Miri Haul)

So yeah, unfortunately I had to start my haul with that negative post before. You can read it here.

Moving on, it's been a while since I went to Miri. Actually, the trip's been delayed since last month? Which is kind of a bummer. I only had two hours of sleep before my dad actually woke me up. I woke up with gastritis. It was not fun. It was not glamorous. It was awful.

I threw up ( > <; ) but eh.
I've always had stomach problems.

I downed some milk and had a soft boiled egg. It's been a while since I drank milk. I've been avoiding it because I wanted to avoid animal hormones? Especially from milk. But I had to do it anyway.

I wore just concealer and powder. For the eyes, I tried using the UD Primer Potion in Eden. I HATE it. It hurt my eyes. Ugh. I think it performed okay but I just don't like it so it might go on my blogsale :/

Over the primer, I used one of MUA's baked eyeshadows. It did not work well with the primer :x

A pic with my niece and nephew. I did not even see him pull that face LOL.
So yeah, I still hate my short hair. I don't bother to work with it as much.
Was supposed to get my haircut but eh.

Otw to Miri I was sleepy but I couldn't sleep because that little kid in the photo? Yeah. Him.
GOD.

There were times I wanted to just push him back because he just kept on talking and talking. Basically I did not get ANY sleep. My ears were ringing!!

We went to K.K. Koya for some rojak. It was nice even though my stomach was like "STOP EATING" and I regret not eating more of it.

I don't remember much but I believe the first thing I got was my bag.
I also had my glasses tightened too xD

Matching bag and waller from F.timber
I was just thinking out loud, "Man, I need a new bag" and looked at some cheaper ones but at the end, I was kinda forced to get something over RM100 lol; I fell in love with the colour though. Thought it would look good with everything.

The wallet was something I needed for the longest time.

After that we had lunch at Marry Brown. I had a Hot Touch Burger and some curly fries with Milo XD it was surprisingly filling!

Finished with lunch, me and my dad went to Watsons, I got two items from there:

-Hiruscar Post Acne Gel
-Pure Beauty Antioxidant Eye Gel

I wanted to get the Nanowhite De-Pigmentor Serum but the lady said it was more for freckles and stuff. I wouldn't mind buying it again next time though.

She recommended Bio-Oil but I said I don't really like it.
So in the end I got the Hiruscar one.

I also asked for an eye cream or gel and she recommended this Korean brand. I tried it, it made my eyes feel weird. I hope I don't wake up with swollen eyes!

The things I got.
I went to SaSa and got three items. One of them was free but I wasn't really excited about it.
If you read my other post, you'd kinda get the gist of how that went.

From SaSa:

-theBalm Put A Lid On It Eye Primer
-BEAUTe69 Smart Nutrition Daily Pack: Lightening Masque
-sasatinnie Gentle Touch Sea Clay Body Scrub
-Revlon Nail Art Break-Up in Fatal Attraction (free gift)

I was supposed to get a lip gloss or a lipstick from theBalm but they didn't have it, so yeah.

I went to Guardian and got:

-body natur sensitive Hair Lightening Cream for Face and Body
-nanomed Final Whitening Cream

I don't know if I'll do a review of some of the items haha.

Dad got me a lollipop!
This is a random thing XD


The only other items I got are my clothes for the single and also some bubble mailers to send my giveaway prizes.

I'm loving the dress I got. It's simple BUT it makes my boobs look "glorious" XD
Can't believe I just said that but it does.

You can see a bit of the clothes here. LOL. Barely.
I edited my lips here. There's something about just removing the pigmentation around the sides of my lips and I suddenly look a lot better. LOL. Wtf.

I'm still trying to master concealing it with makeup.

So yeah, that's my small haul.
Nothing much.


I'm surprised I managed to refrain from buying makeup other than the primer.

HM.

I hope the primer works well. It was kinda pricy :/


So yeah, take care!

Leave comments and tell me what you think!

-Nisah-

5 comments:

  1. Ahahaha XD That boy looks so cute!! I'm not really a big fan of little kids either >.> I really like the colour of that bag ^-^ I think it was well worth the price. And it was sweet of your dad to get you that cute froggy lolipop ^o^ Does he call you froggy too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REI, I MISSED YOUUUU <3

      My nephew is cute but omg, he's so naughty I wanna cry.
      I'm loving the bag so far :D it fits with most of my clothes.

      And lol, no, he doesn't call me Froggy but he does know I love frogs :3

      I haven't eaten it though.

      Delete
    2. I MISSED YOU TOO T^T I was scared you were going to forget me!! I will make sure to be more active on blogger from now on ^o^

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)