Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Their Reply....

This is the follow-up to the last SaSa post which you can find here .

So I sent them an e-mail, and then there were some exchanges.
But this is meant to clarify that what happened, was not supposed to happen.

There's something I found funny with how they tried to reason it with...

Clarifying Answer?

A trainee for 3 months and still didn't really get the rules?
Excuse me?

THREE MONTHS.

It's not even THREE DAYS or THREE WEEKS.

How can you not get it at about three months???


I can't---



Sigh.

Either way, did it make me feel like it's safe to buy from SaSa Miri again?

Honestly, I don't know ):



Would you guys buy from them again?



( >_< )



Dammit.


Ah well.


I don't feel so well. I ate too much ice cream :x

Take care then!


-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. hahahah unreasonable! seriously? three months more than enough for you to understand all the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can trust what they said x.x It kind of seems like they made a quick excuse to convince you that it was not their fault : / It does not take someone three months to understand company rules. I think the beauty consultant was being kind of irresponsible >.<

    As long as they fixed the problem, I guess it is okay to purchase from them again. At least they didn't leave you in the dust X3

    I ate some ice cream literally like 10 minutes ago ^O^ I hope you got better!

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)