Wednesday, February 15, 2012

( OwO ) Busy Day Ahead

Hey!

It's the 15th, so it's not longer Single Awareness Day, yay~

I had a crappy day yesterday, today, well, I woke up to good news.
I dunno if working my ass off is good news, but any work is good right now.

I've never had experience before so I'm a bit psyched up.

Tomorrow is actually probably just volunteering, rather than work, but a girl can dream, right?

Thing is, I accepted blindly, forgetting about the dinner I have with my friends at night ):

I'm not even sure what time this would end tomorrow.

I hope that it won't be that late ):

Since I'm going to have my ex pick me up, it's kinda stressing me up at the thought of being late. I despise being late. I really do.

But just wish me luck that all will go as planned :D

I'll just be wearing my usual makeup routine so there's no fuss.
Hopefully.

Maybe I'll decide not to go to school in the morning and just well, go to work. Less stress that way.

I'll be alone at school anyway. Sad.

So maybe I'll just do so on Saturday.

Yep, yep.


Hm, I wish they'd be more informative with things.


'til then.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)