Monday, February 20, 2012

OH MY. Wrong product.

So like, I was very excited to use the Tony Moly "Berry Berry Body Scrub Wash", thinking it was the same like the "Herb Flavor Body Scrub Wash". I only tried the tester to the Herb one, liking it, thinking to myself that I should get the Berry one since it's smaller and well, cheaper.


This is what I wanted, or rather, something similar:
http://www.tonymoly.com.sg/joomla/our-products/body-hair/herb-flavor-body-scrub-wash?vmcchk=1

Oh boy, I was wrong not to test it out.

Turns out that it was the scrub type of things I have abundance of.
Damn.

And the worst thing is, I doubt it works even better than them. I tried a bit of it, quite disappointed and well, I got disappointed again that it's just the same like any other scrub. Albeit, expensive like shit.

I'm not saying it's a bad product, it's just that, if I were to buy a body scrub, I already know what brand I'd buy. It's either St Ives or Cyclax. And to top it off, it offers more product that the Tony Moly one.

I'm debating whether to keep it or sell it off, since I only tried a bit of it.
I'll even pitch in the sample given since I won't use it either way.

Sigh.

So disappointed ):

If only it offered more than what my other scrubs do, I'd be happy.

I'm quite upset that I got the wrong product.


NOTE TO SELF:

Even if it looks the same on the outside, same packaging, offering different variety, ALWAYS ALWAYS, test it out.

So disappointed.

On another note, I'm using the SkinFood's "Peppermint Pore Diet Peel-Off Mask" now. lol.

It's tingly right now, and tight.
I'd take a picture but I unevenly distributed it so lol no.

But if I were to just give an overview, it's like the Daiso's nose pack, although it's not unbearably smelly. It has the same texture on the face but smoother in consistency. But it dries fast too.


Sigh.

I'll just cry to myself.

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)