Friday, February 10, 2012

Snails? ...and allergies.


I went through my third treatment at SkinTologist today, so far, my blackheads are still active. Pimples too I guess. Blargh.

I was sleepy XD (It's friggin huge btw. lol.)

I guess it can't be helped since I'm not using the intended skincare for the treatment :(

Right now I'm using a mix of Suiskin and Kanebo when I cleanse. Sometimes I incorporate HadaLabo.

I have this one nasty and painful pimple on my forehead, my chin and my chest and well, I am not going to take a pic of that LOL.

But yeah, in desperation, I decided to beg my parents to get me The Skin Shop's ''Recovery Solution Cream' A.K.A Snail Cream.


It's so pretty. Gosh.
So yeah, snails. Yum.

It retails here for BND$39.90 at Paloma. The price at the site is SKW35000 (won?) so, I don't think it's that far off expensive!! D: Quite a surprise really.

Site:  http://the-skinshop.com/  (if you look closely, the last shop in the distributor pic is Paloma :DDD)

I'm gonna pay my dad back once I get a job.

Haha.

Well, I'm going to try it out tonight, replacing my Blanchir Superior Milky Conditioner.

I tried it out at Paloma, putting it on the back of my hand.
First thing that I noticed was how cooling it was!

It also sinks into the skin fairly quickly and leaves a cooling effect, rather than a sticky one.


Well, I'm gonna try it out on the face and the pimply areas and see if it helps. I hope it does, I have high hopes for it.

I'll do an "in-depth" review about it once I've settled into it for about 2 weeks or a month :)

As for allergies....

The Body Shop's Body Mist I bought....when sprayed to my neck, it makes it so itchy and red.
Dammit. It's still so itchy, I'm very disturbed.

Are we not supposed to spray it there? ):

Urgh. It's not like I can return it, can I?

( TT^TT ) ah well.

I'm loving my new BB Cream from SkinFood btw :)
I can't make a proper review of it yet due to my skin problems, so I can't really say if it breaks me out or not.

But it glides on so easily and blends so easily I love it :D

Oh and, here are the things my sis got me from her trip :D

A huge bar of 'Sexy Peel Soap' from LUSH. It is so huge. I think it costs like BND$27 (once converted)!! She cut it into 5 pieces and took a piece :)
 I tried it out, it left my bathroom smelling citrus-y but it doesn't stick onto the skin as much like my Porridge soap. But I still like it for its exfoliation :D

LASplash SplashProof Sealer :)
I found out today that Paloma sells LASplash (didn't check the price range though), so if this is good, at least I know I can buy it locally :D this was around USD7 I think.

That's all for now :)

-Nisah-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)