Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh, SaSa Haul + Revlon Lip Butters!

Speak of the devil!

Another SaSa haul under such short notice!
I thank my mom for this :) she can be so strict and nice with me! Of course, I'd want to repay her soon .

This is what I got :D Or rather, what she got for me:

sasatinnie Sakura BB Cream, theBalm's Face Primer, sasatinnie  Creamy Satin Blusher (freebie)
I've always wanted to try cream blushers!
It's in 03, Sugar Rose (not sure if we get to choose what colour)
It's such a pretty colour :) I love it.
Today was the last day of the CNY Celebration Sale, and I decided to get the primer and the BB cream under such short notice. My mom told me that the sales assistant (Miri Branch) said that the offer is finished, with the free blusher thing, but she brought the flyer with her (courtesy of moi) and showed her the free gift thing that came with the BB cream. Hah, if it was me, I'd just cower and not fight for my rights. Thank goodness for mommy power.

I decided to get the primer because goodness, I have oily skin ): so yeah, hopefully it won't break me out and actually help keep my oily under control. I tried the Daiso silicone primer and well...I dunno if it works or not LOL.

But I'm not gonna use these yet until my skin gets better.

Btw, the primer says that it only lasts 6 months. How...valid is that? And does it start counting to its death from the time I try it out? LOL. So yeah.

That's all from SaSa today :D

----

On another note :)
I got me another Revlon Lip Butter, this time, in Macaroon!!!

I have it on right now, and to quote my sis "How come your lips look so perfect??"
I have to say, I'm taking care of my lips nowadays, but sadly, pretty lips won't look pretty with a flawed face.

I got Cherry Tart last week and have been in love with it since!
I decided to get Macaroon in hopes of a toned down red.

Left: Macaroon Right: Cherry Tart
 It's so cute :D
See? LOL
Weirdly though, Macaroon makes my teeth look more yellow than Cherry Tart does XD;
I guess it's because I've been drinking tea all day, stained it.

We have four out of the eight shades available to us in SEA, my sister has Peach Parfait and my mom has Lollipop.

I guess I'll use these often :)

Hehe.

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)