Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love SaSa so much, I wish it was next door.

SaSa.

Had I known you were just across the street to my usual hotel in KK, I would have raided you day until night.
I would give you all my loving, all my money.

I wish I had known sooner.

But yeah, I only knew about its existence sometime last year, through online means.
And it made me decide: Next time, on holiday, I will give my money here.

If I were to make a collective list of what I've bought there, it's not much.

I'm thankful they opened in Miri now.

But yeah, I've bought things there, yes.

I hope today, my mom would buy me something from there again lol. Oh, me.

If SaSa was indeed next door, I would be broke like hell.

Dangerously broke.

But yeah, one of these days I'll blog about the things I've bought there. I haven't tried some stuff so yeah.

Other than me, my sis, mom and my cousin shops there :)

So yeah, I love SaSa.
I love you, SaSa lol.

So much.

Here's the website: (it was unavailable when I looked it up)

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/sasa/home.jsp

Maybe one day, I'll just decide to order from them if I can't find the thing on land.

'til then :D

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)