Sunday, February 26, 2012

Makeup Ban + Allergy Rash

Sigh.

The worst thing you can hear from your own father is:

"I'm banning your from makeup."

Well, not technically the worst one, but for now, it is.
So far.

Yes, I know, covering it with makeup when it's still healing is not a good idea. A bad one, yes.
I went makeup free today, and there was a gathering.

I summoned all my courage and just went there without.

I felt quite insecure, especially since my ex pointed out how bad it got.

And then I told him, "When we go out, I always conceal."

So yeah, it's THAT different.

My problem is the scarring.
Now I believe it's somewhat congested.

I dunno if what I'm doing is right, but I'm going to put the Peppermint Mask every night on the patches, and see if it improves. I know it's not the right way of doing it, but at least, it doesn't flake while I sleep.

it'll keep me from bothering it at night too.

Hopefully I'll see some changes and NOT clog up my pores.

I'd post some pics, but I'm quite sad right now.

Especially with the amount of makeup I have lol.

I'm more worried about the eyeliners.


( '_' ) I guess maybe I'll at least use my mascara from time to time, until I finish it.

The least I can do.

Oh and the rash, the rash on my neck from The Body Shop's body mist, it got worse.
I made a complaint (somewhat of) to the manager yesterday.

They said they'll contact me, but who knows.

It's getting worse and my parents are still too busy to take me to see a doctor.

Well, we'll see how my skin will fare without makeup.

'til then.

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)