Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yesterday's Food

For two days straight I didn't exercise and just eat and eat like hell.

LOL.

Had a heavy lunch with friends and a sushi date with the ex on Thursday. and then just eat and eat and eat after my facial appointment LOL. Swensens and then The Mall Foodcourt.

Today, I just went Mochi-ing with him and went to this Malaysian University Exhibition at the Orchid Garden Hotel. Due to the overwhelming use of the elevators, we had to climb EIGHT levels of stairs. When we reached there, it was really useless for both of us.

We had weird conversations here and there and I actually went to Tonymoly for the first time ever! They're having a sale right now so....I might just get one or two things next week before it ends LOL. I had my eyes on the body scrub and probably a matte blush.

Okay, food pic dump!!

Swensen's Mushroom Soup. A family favourite.

Coney Dog. It was awesome. Finished everything!

Chicken Hummus....it was blander than usual, forgot seasoning I guess.

My first taste of duck! I didn't really like it LOL

Thin Mint Milkshake :DD
Eat, eat, eat like hell :DDD

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)