Thursday, February 9, 2012

De-Stressifying Haul

Although it failed to do so.

So, I got my A Level results today.

And it was bad.

So, after an hour of tears, I decided to drag my parents to shop.

I went to The Body Shop, hoping that they have the Chocomania range, but to my utter disappointment, they don't.

So, I ended up buying a Duo Body Butter in Macadamia (the other normal ones smelled horrendous) and this one is quite expensive. It was around BND30. I had a 20% discount coupon though.

I also bought a new Body Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom, this had a 30% discount.

And then, from The SkinFood, I got a Peach Sake BB Cream in shade 1. They only had Shade 1 :( but I'm pretty sure I'm a Shade 2 lol. I'll make it work.

I just hope it doesn't break me out.

Anti-Depression Haul

Freebies from The SkinFood

Inside of the body butter.
I tried out the body butter, I quite like it. So far :) smells nice.

I'm so dizzy right now :(

Good Night :3

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)