Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Package from Luxola Arrived :D + Mini Rant

So, my order arrived.
Last time I ordered from Luxola, I had to wait around 10-14 days and I had to pick up the parcel myself from the post office.

This time though, it arrived fast and it was delivered to my house (I ordered on the 26th, arrived on the 1st)
I didn't receive it myself though, my maid accepted it.

So, the items arrived safe and sound. However...something bugged me.

My package was opened and stapled back together.
I've heard of this thing happening but at least notify us that it's opened for security reasons or what. Like, how would I know if a sample is missing or something since it's not listed :T

The invoice was checked (it's outside the package) and I'm like "Well, why can't you just x-ray the stuff".

I just feel a tiny bit "violated".
What if I ordered lingerie y'know. I'd want it delivered home because it's a personal thing.

Not that I've ordered any LOL.

The least they could have done was have a notice: "Opened for inspection", or something.


( '-' ) I think I'll have to look it up how it's handled.

ANYWAY:

Just took the pic from my Instagram lol

Here's what I ordered :D
A Real Techniques Blush Brush, the Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes Brights Palette and a K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer in 01 Natural Beige with Moisturizing Effects (THAT IS A MOUTHFUL).

Everything arrived safe, there are no swatch marks on the palette (Thank God!) and nothing was broken. Yay!

I had a 30% off code so I used it.
But dammit, the day AFTER I ordered, a 40% coupon was available.

I was pissed LOL.

But then again, I didn't really want to order something else.

Just a bit angry that it's a day after lol.


I was also sent a Sigma brochure to stare and drool at and a sample packet that....was opened. Or exploded. Err.

But other than that, I'm really happy with my order!


If you guys are interested in ordering from Luxola, here's my invite link :3
I would get points and once I accumulate a certain number, I'll get a certain amount off of an order but I won't get money :)

Join Luxola

No pressure, you guys can always just Google the site!

Luxola carries a lot of brands, and they're just adding more as we speak.


If you guys have any knowledge on how home delivery works in Brunei, do share!
'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

3 comments:

  1. real technique brushes, i've been wanting to buy but feel like i have too much brushes already. haaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I really wanted to get the Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte Brights Palette. It's suppose to be a dupe for the Electric Palette. Maybe I'll still get it, looks amazing. How's the pigmentation? I heard it's quite chalky as well. Haha.

    I've been avoiding Real Techniques brushes cause I've heard bad reviews about them and stuff. Some praise them, some loathe them so really I just walk away from them. But I'm always on a lookout for more brushes!

    http://bashsayshey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I thought I replied!
      The Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette is more of a dupe I guess, but the Makeup Revolution Salvation Colour Chaos is the palette inspired by the Electric Palette. It is kinda chalky, I gotta say. And the purple is a letdown.

      RT brushes are so good in my experience. It depends on what you get I guess. I really love the Buffing Brush and the Contour Brush from the Core Collection is a must have I think. I plan on getting the Expert Face Brush because it is the closest to the Buffing Brush. It works a treat at buffing foundation. I personally do quite enjoy them.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)