Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxola 35% Off Storewide + Cashback! (21st October)

Dammit Luxola.
I just placed an order like 3 HOURS ago.

And THIS shows up. I could have saved $2 more.

Sigh.

I had a feeling.

That nagging feeling told me to wait it out.
But I was scared the promo gift would run out.


Yes, I know.

It's for tomorrow, 21st! Not today.

Unfortunately again, Sigma Beauty is no longer applicable for discount.

I really have my eyes on Zoeva, but that's for future purchases I guess.

So if you guys have any interest in getting some stuff from Real Techniques, 3CE, Philosophy, etc. I'd say get it.

Because the free shipping is right to your doorstep :) provided you spend BND40 above!

So that is very good.

I contemplated on buying something from Etude House but the shipping is expensive for a two week wait. Usually it takes two weeks anyway.


Even though I was iffy about my package being opened, if I received it myself and again it was opened, then...I really might reconsider. Maybe it's just a one off thing.

I don't know.




So I'm officially done with shopping.

This should last me until December.



Yeah.

Load up your wishlist!
Here's my invite link :)

Join Luxola

This will give me points to accumulate, and with points, you can use it for future purchases, it is not going to give me money.

'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)