Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Can't Stop Eating!

No, seriously.
I've been quite naughty with my food intake. I guess it's the hormones, PMS stuff...you know the drill. It's a rare thing though, I am normally able to control my food intake. For a week now, all I want is to eat, eat and eat.

I guess it's the opposite of depression. Well, thing is, I don't really wanna gain weight. I wanna lose it. Usually, I have very bad weepy and screaming episodes before my period but it's less this month. Not that I want that either. I've actually taken a break from Uni again. I couldn't cope with my fluctuating moods and studies. Actually skipped my psychologist appointment today because I was feeling down (and I had a stomach ache)


Sigh.
Maybe university isn't for me. I might have the brain for it, but maybe it's just not for me. I want to study but I don't want the commitment until I'm 100% fine. Lately, I've been having dreams where it does point to it. Like, trying out something else.


I am interested in art, writing, beauty related things...but I can't seem to get that excited about it locally.

All I do is shop and waste money.
Well, I do use my makeup a lot more now. Even when I don't need it (good skin days y'know).

However, with me eating like a pig, all the carbs and sweets....I EAT IT ALL.

Yeah, it's showing on my skin.
Breakouts and such.

My skin's been behaving so well since I changed my skincare routine.
Now it's shit again because I can't stop myself.


Veggies, tomorrow, veggies.

....and potatoes.

Ooooh, potatoes.



Kinda wanna bake brownies too.

Imagine me being pregnant with these cravings x2 or more.
I can't imagine.

I don't wanna be obese.


Well, who knows if it's the opposite and I can't stand food.


Maybe I need time out from Brunei.
Go back to Japan or something.


Do you know that  I can't cook rice?
Well, I never tried.


I prefer western cooking anyway. Risotto, pasta...I can do that.

Maybe I should try keto diet again.


I hope I'll be able to do proper reviews again. I keep saying that but procrastination...you know the drill.

Planning on doing a Holiday Wishlist (not that it's necessary). Just things I've been lusting over. 90% of it will not be bought though LOL.


Since my sis lives in the US, I do plan on ordering some stuff to send there but no :x she won't be able to bring it all back safely. She has a baby to bring around.

Said baby turned 6 months today!
Baby Maira :D

Aunty can't want to see you!
Remind mommy to get my Benefit thing!


Okay? Okay then.


I'm also afraid of taking my anti-depressants. Scared it'll break me out ugh.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)