Monday, September 29, 2014

Free Beauty Blender :O

Luxola, you really want my wallet to cry...

Luxola.com

I recently made a purchase so I can't ( ;-; )
Such a shame because I'd really love to try the famous Beauty Blender (although the dupe I have is good enough, I rarely use it...such a hassle to clean and make sure no bacteria is growing!)

Considering the Beauty Blender itself is BND30 on Luxola (here), it's really a good deal.

I don't have anything I'd want to buy right now from there as I've just ordered something.

It is of limited stock though, so if you're interested, I'd say go and buy something now :D
Don't wait!


I hope they'll have a similar deal in the future, I'll definitely make use of that!
They always have good deals going around, you can always make an account and get notified of the deals via e-mail here.


For now, I wanna ask:
Do you use a Beauty Blender?
Do you like it? Or do you prefer using brushes or your hands?

I love using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or just my hands. If the foundation is a bit thick, I'd even it out with a damp sponge. It works :)


I'll write some reviews soon, I've been testing a lot of products, I just can't form an opinion of them lol. I've been using certain things for a while and I'm still undecided :T


There's also a giveaway soon, hopefully.

I might host it on Instagram, what do you think?

'til then.

Take care!

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. I genuinely don't know the difference between a beauty blender and a normal beauty sponge. Hahaha. But I know my sister wants it so I bought her a simple beauty sponge to test out first haha. She loves it.

    Oooh, what's Luxola? I think I heard it once or twice but never actually thought about it. How's the service? Is it worth it?

    http://bashsayshey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)

      I've ordered from them three times, it takes about 10-14 days to arrive I think. They carry a lot of brands now so it's a lot more interesting compared to before. They also ship free to Brunei on orders above $40 which I think is quite reasonable.

      So far, I'm quite happy with all my orders from them.

      They did increase the prices in things starting last year or this year, which is a shame. For example, they used to carry Sleek Palettes for BND20, now it's BND22.

      But they do tend to have discount codes regularly. Unfortunately, now it's usually excluding Sigma Beauty :T I should have ordered brushes from them before the price hike and the coupon thing!

      If you can catch some good deals, I'd say they're a good shop!

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)