Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Luxola Haul :D (Yet Again) + Luxola Wishlist!

I can't help it sometimes when they have good deals.
Well, it's kinda annoying sometimes when you place an order and on the same day, they have a better deal. Well, this time I could have saved BND2 lol. Well, that's still money!

Anyway, my package arrived today (29th October) and I made the order on the 20th. It was delivered to my house.

It's not a very big haul but I'll share it nonetheless!

Pic from my Blog Instagram: beautyandfrogs
(Do follow me here for upcoming giveaways and stuff :D)
I ordered:

4. Zoeva 228 Crease (BND12)

So they have a deal where if you buy K-Palette products with a minimum spend of $30, you'll get one of three concealers. Since I bought it in my last order, I thought it's a great deal, because I DO like the concealer. This time I received one in Orange Beige, which is good!


I'm very excited about the crease brush! I'll have to wash them and try it out :D

So I was browsing the Zoeva section, and I got excited for a few things.
I might, MIGHT get them if I have extra money (but I need to spend on my cats lol).


I think it depends on what I need but here's my list:

1. Zoeva Makeup Artist Zoe Bag (BND330)
2. Zoeva Complete Eye Set (BND99)
3. Zoeva Luxe Complete Set (BND185)
4. Lavie Lash Brush-On Lash Adhesive (BND11)
5. Mario Badescu Say Hello to Clear (BN64)
6. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (BND18)


I've been into buying brushes because y'know, it's fun lol.

(Real Techniques and Zoeva are no longer included in discounts ;-;)



It's not like I have all the money in the world, I'm also trying to really not buy things unless I really need them. Like uh, makeup for the sake of the brand name (coughUDcoughtheBalmcough). I mean, I LOVE theBalm, don't get me wrong, I love it more than UD (crease-fest for me) but Balm Voyage was really bought without thinking.

I'm really hoping somebody would buy it off me (coz I barely touched it), I'm actually selling both UD Naked 2 and Balm Voyage for BND108 (Naked 2 BND58/Balm Voyage BND55). If you know any makeup artists and stuff who'd want them, please tell me lol.


Have you shopped with Luxola before?

'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

5 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing the Zoeva brushes lately....A lot of people say they're so much better than Sigma by an infinite.But they are sooooo expensive. What do you think of the brushes? Would love to hear about your thoughts.

    http://bashsayshey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only bought these two. I can say that the natural hair brush (the crease one) is a lot softer than the synthetic one. If you go on Luxola, the reviews are provided by people who've bought them (maybe some by sponsored ones, I'm not sure if Luxola does that), but I wouldn't trust just YT reviews.

      If you think about it, Sigma doesn't have any discounts on Luxola, so Zoeva is a lot cheaper. I plan on buying maybe the best set available from Luxola when they have good discounts. Just because I'm scared they'll remove Zoeva from the discounts (like what they did with Sigma).

      For comparison, Sigma sells a brush for BND21 (that's a crease brush) but Zoeva's crease brush is just BND12. So that is quite a big leap. Luxola's price is also a lot cheaper than on Sigma's site sometimes.

      I don't own any Sigma except for a small sample, but I do have friends who has them. They say some are good, some are eh.

      Hope that helps :) (oh yeah, Zoeva is usually sold out on Luxola as well, so definitely buy some when they're on sale for 35%-40%!)

      Delete
    2. They....have removed discounts on Zoeva and Real Techniques.
      I am crying ( >A< ) ARGH.

      It's the brand's decision though, not them.

      Delete
  2. Have you tried the K-palette liner yet? I've read some good reviews and I really want to try it out but I currently have 2 opened liquid liners and don't need anymore..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( /w\; ) I'm guilty of opening liquid liners every time I buy them! So I have a lot that's opened lol. Since mine is brown, I don't have any to compare it to. Since the Candy Doll one disappointed me, I hope this one doesn't though!

      I was watching Tried and Tested again yesterday, and the one they did on eyeliners make it seem very promising.

      (Although so far, my liquid liners aren't drying up other than Candy Doll, which is weird, maybe it's the tip)

      I think I'll try it...next week lol.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)