Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Spatula (Depotting Korean Shadows Easily!)


What you need~

This was actually supposed to be posted on Instagram on the 16th but I got too lazy lol.
You see, if you have this mixing palette or you do sculpting things, you've surely seen this before.

This end is useful (when used carefully)

I got mine when I ordered the palette (it's useful when you do makeup jobs) and lately I've been using it for a lot of things. I clean it a lot of course, with soap and alcohol. If that's wrong, do correct me.

But yeah, one day, I was sitting down and was organising my single eyeshadows, and I realized that the Tony Moly one has a big space in between the pan and the acrylic casing.

You probably can't see it well.

So I tried depotting this, it was easily removed from the acrylic.

The Etude House one is much more compact.

But both were removed very, very easily.
You just pry it gently (but insistently).

After a while, it'll just pop out.

I thought before this, you might need heat for everything.
But then again, this was only tried on Korean single eyeshadows.

I need to try it with other things.

They fit right in.
The spatula is a very useful tool.

I use it to scoop out foundation, to scoop out a tiny bit of night masks, mix foundations...etc.

Just be sure to sanitise it :D

It is definitely versatile!


If you have a lot of single shadows lying around from the Korean brands, do try this.
I've tried it with the SkinFood and also Holika Holika ones. They pop right out!


So yeah :D hopefully that helps!


I should've done a video for Instagram but nobody wanted to help film me ;-;


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Where did you get that Z Palette and spatula?! I've been trying to them forever! It's just to hard to bring loads of singles to a job...hahaha

    http://bashsayshey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the Z Palette from Luxola last year :) the spatula is quite cheap on eBay as well! Maybe you can find it also from WW Mart, I'm not so sure but they do have nice sculpting tools (the one that aren't sharp of course!)

      Delete
    2. There's also DolltoDollCosmetics! (I've bought a Shu Uemura S-Curler from them):

      http://www.dolltodollcosmetics.com/shop/?filter_brand=190

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)