Monday, October 20, 2014

Letting Go of Some Stuff (Makeup)

As in my makeup palettes lol.
I'm still sorting through my makeup and then I realized how rarely I use some palettes.

You can take a look at some of the items here:
For Sale (Pre-Loved Makeup)

When I say pre-loved, it really means no love at all lol.
I barely touched them, some shades aren't even touched. I just kept them because they're pretty or nostalgic.

Like the Naked 2 palette.

I'm still sorting through stuff, so I might add some more occasionally.



Honestly, I really need to slow down on the palette collection.
Like I said before, occasionally my older sister would give me hers.


I know Urban Decay shadows don't work on my lids, but sometimes it's still so hard to resist.


As much as I love theBalm, some of their stuff don't work on me also lol.


So yeah, things like that.


If you're interested in any way, do leave a comment :)


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)