Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wrong Timing....

Seriously, it's funny, now that university has started again, I'm more inclined to record and stuff. Like, I could be doing something more productive (for example, watch/read Breakfast At Tiffany's for my Film & Literature class) but noooo, what did I do? I decided to help someone out at university and then missed a lecture because I spent the other day being tired for staying at uni.

Most of my lecturers were gone D: what.

Anyway, so yeah, back to the wrong timing stuff....

So yeah, apparently just like last year, my troll brain decides that "Hey, it's studying time, time to go record some music and busy yourself with music!!!"

HELLLLL NO.

I should be sleeping now, but somehow I'm excited for art later.
I haven't done art in ages, I'm not even kidding.

But ughhhhh, maybe it's anxiety rather than excitement.

Yesterday I already spent time recording Lily Allen's 'Littlest Things', in a raw form. Then tonight, after my Excapade dinner, I decided to record a live version of it. Since I thought I looked decent at that time.

I was in my pajamas the other day. I mean, who wants to see that right? LOL

One was uploaded on my official page and the other, I'll link here:


I'm not gonna lie, I'm saddened my singing face barely has any decent screenshots for the thumbnail. Now I'm stuck with this >_>

Yes, my lips barely move when I sing. This is the truth.

This is what I fear when I make videos of me lip-syncing. So, recording live is always the best bet LOL.

I can't lip-sync.

That's a fact.

How am I gonna be a singer?

I dunno. LOL. You tell me.


Gonna sleep now.
Or rather, study. I dunno D: eeeeek.

Wish me luck on waking up.


Good....MORNING.

Take care.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)