Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 is Bordering Bad Already

Not to be negative or anything as I really want this year to be a lot better but of course we can't really control life. Life is not a video game, what happens, happens. There's no save points to re-play it.

I wish we had that pause/play/stop button though, but hey, that's not life.

There's a reason why movies and dramas exist.

Anyway, it's not THAT bad so far. How many days are we into right now? Five? Coming six of course.

Let's see what happened in the first five days of 2013:

1st: My chest pains got worser. It got carried on from 2012. Only my pet cat and my nephew's smile could ease it a bit. Went to Airport Mall/Times Square since I found out that I had an appointment the next day. Shopped. Got into a fight with my mom.

2nd: Went to RIPAS Hospital only to be told that my doctor was on holiday ( =_= ). Changed to the 28th. Tried to log in to my GenNext but kept failing. Chest pain still apparent. Can't walk or breathe well. My Pshychotherapy appointment was scheduled the next day. In the morning, planned to go to the hospital again.

3rd: Went to Dr Amir. Was given meds. Pain eased just a bit. Asked for help to log in to my GenNext. Found out that my account was deemed inactive for this semester. WTF. My throat started getting worse.

4th: Shyla got sick ): I was worried sick. I was scared for her. I went to see my new pyschologist. I cried. I rambled a lot. It wasn't really a good day I guess. Went to Hua Ho Mall. I'm having bad tummy aches now.

5th: Tummy ache still. At least Shyla got slightly better. Nobody could accompany me to buy stuff for Shyla. Spent it on doing some Shyla cleaning love. Shyla threw up so I had to clean...sigh. Found out about something horrible that made me slightly upset.

6th: .....chest still hurting. Will update this later.

So, to sum it up: I've been sick quite a lot. Not fun.

Anyone wants to donate their insides to me? Please? I wanna live normally for once ):


Let's just hope this is just the beginning of something better in the end.


That's it. My stomach still hurts.

Goodnight :)

Take care everyone.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)