Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fairy....Catmother?

So, I wake up, ready (well, not really) to go do this literature quiz. So, I went to university, went to class. Kinda made a mistake for writing the questions, I didn't have time to answer the questions fully. Darn quick fire quizzes >_>

Anyway, I decided to stay a bit because I was borrowing paint from my friend. I waited and waited. Then I got hungry.

In between the library and the place to eat, there's a bridge.

There, at the bridge, what did I see?

A cat.

Shyla.

Well, not really.

It was smaller, and paler in comparison to my baby.

LOOK AT MAH BAYBEHHHH
Anyway....

I went ahead and petted her, she was very friendly. Then a couple of people came and asked "Do you like cats?", or other things like "Are you feeding her?", etc.

The cat was just resting against my bag, which I didn't mind.

A more Chinese-y Shyla I guess.
Then I sat down, just nodding and stuff.

I looked to my left.

I realized that the cat, well, the cat, well.

She pinned me down.

In the middle of the bridge.

Cozying up to me, huh?
Then, a lot of people started going to and fro, while I sat there like an idiot.
I just smiled at them.

Yes, I felt weird but no, I didn't mind. Because a cute cat was next to me.

So, taking this pic, I asked my father to bring a carrying cage with him when he picks me up. I had to also text my friend to come to the bridge since I can't move.

Haha, you must be thinking, "But the cat's just on your skirt, shoo her away"

WRONG.

She got braver.

Then, I was officially pinned down.
So, what to do?
I dunno.

Then a girl, a random girl (who's apparently in my Painting 1 class) kneeled down and asked me what's wrong. Told her I planned to bring the cat home with me.

She helped me carry her to the car. She was nice.

I didn't catch her name, I did ask though.

But she didn't say.

So yeah, bringing her home, I was excited and scared. I didn't know how Shyla'd react.
I only brought her home because we had an extra cage.

And she looked so much like Shyla.

When I came home, Shyla was out and about, roaming around. Of course, she was surprised to see the new addition.

Dad decided to name the cat "Fini", because it's a cat I "Found" and that it's "Bini-Bini" (female in Malay). And that's how Fini was born.

Weird name, isn't it?

So, I cleaned the cage, fed her, gave her something to drink, etc. Then, I noticed that she was kinda dirty so I bathed her.

Also, then, I saw that she might have some fleas D:

EGAD.

I also checked her ears, I think there might be infestation.

Like, then it occurred to me, "WTF DID I JUST DO???"

But then, she was so adorable D:

So yeah, bathed her and stuff. No fuss. Shyla makes a big deal out of baths.

Then, before 3, I had to go back to uni because I had class.
I told mom that I wanted to go buy some medication for earmites and flea/tick/mite powder.

The powder portion was okay, but the earmite drops.... >_>;

Made me regret trying to be a Fairy Catmother.

Why am I so....I mean, why did I so easily take in another cat??
When I already have Shyla?


Poor Shyla got a bit jealous ):

I DO love her, no doubt about it.


I love my cat. Now, I have two to take care of.
Unless someone wants to adopt Fini?

Do you want to adopt her?

I'll make sure she's healthy first.

Okay?

So yeah. That's my boring story.

I'm officially a Cat Lady now.

Screw men.

Take care, all!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)