Thursday, May 23, 2013

I have a new blog.

If you've been a longtime reader (well, kinda) of my blog, you should know that I sometimes do these... negative posts about life and stuff. I nearly did one again, tonight.

Thankfully, I refrained.
From now onwards, hopefully, this blog will be only about beauty related posts.


Unless somehow you get some pleasure in reading my misfortunes and stuff.

Although, for that, I think I'd have to judge you a bit.



Just kidding.


I plan on revamping this blog fully one of these days.

So yeah.
I won't be removing the old posts though.


Because I think, during the time I wrote it, it belonged there.


I'm sure you'd get that feeling too.
Maybe.


Anyway, if you guys are interested, you can head over to:

The Frog's Ramblings

For any serious posts and ramblings.


Sometimes I word out these weird sentences that when I read them again, would make me go:

"Oh? I wrote that? How deep."

Kind of feeling.


If you rather not read any negative things, don't.
Just don't go there.



Because right now, I'm all but happy.

But I've stopped crying...

So it'll be fine.


So yeah, take care.

Hopefully I can get photos for a review I'm doing tomorrow.


G'night.

-Nisah-



P.S: I started drawing again. Out of practice but it's better than the things I've been doodling for days.



1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you changing ur mood and staying happy. Wish to see you more happy in future.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)