Monday, May 20, 2013

Sweet Recipe Has Arrived in Brunei's Etude House!

Hey everyone!
I finally managed to go to Etude House!!
I was excited that I finally got to see the lovely collection right in front of me.

Mind you, not all the products have arrived yet.
They're coming in periodically, I'm guessing they need to clear off some stuff to let these products in.

Which makes sense.

Anyway, I managed to get all the prices for the stuff that's arrived (minus the Sweet Recipe Cotton Candy Ball and the Sweet Recipe Sliced Cake Puffs):

Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base (BND21.90)

#1 Mint Choux
-This is good for acne-prone and sensitive skin tones that often suffer from redness. 

#2 Berry Choux
-This is good for brightening dull-looking skin, or pale skin. The SA also said this is good for dark skin tones.

Unfortunately the third base, which is the #3 Peach Choux, is not brought into Brunei. When I found out, I decided to order it online because according to reviews and the description, it's this base that's good for yellow based, dark skin tones.

I've used it once, so I can't really judge it yet but I don't think it really controlled oil like what reviews are saying. Though I will wait and use it again before I make a proper review.

Sweet Recipe Candy Stick (BND9.90)

Orange Candy * Lemon Candy * Strawberry Candy
-This is a gloss tint that is meant to be lasting. It contains 5 plant ingredients and Xylitol.

I took a look at them, and it totally reminded me of the Tony Moly Petit Bunny Gloss Bar except in candy cane packaging!! I'd probably buy this JUST because of the packaging!!

Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color (BND14.90)

PK001 Blueberry Cheese Cake
PK002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake
RD301 Raspberry Mousse Cake
OR201 Orange Choux Cake
OR202 Peach Sugar Cake
-This is a 3 in 1 product from the Sweet Recipe line. You can use it as cream eyeshadow/base eyeshadow, cream blush and also a lip cream.

I actually bought one of these :)
Can you guess what I bought? It'll be answered at the end~

Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes Eyeshadow (BND17.90)

PK001 Sweet Berry Lemon Mousse
OR201 Fresh Mango Tango
BR401 Sugar Maple Syrup Choco
PP501 Blueberry & Strawberry
BR402 Chocochip Sweet Mint
- These eyeshadows are shimmery and the two tones are meant for gradient effect. Just your normal eyeshadows but in a cute packaging.

These are similar to another product, but I'm not sure what line it's from. I think the colours are different though. If I'm not mistaken, these ones have better colour payoff, at least in my opinion. Would I buy one of these? Sure. I think PK001 is lovely. I wanna say these are baked shadows SO you can use them dry and wet!

Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-Talk (BND18.90)

Jelly Bean Lipsticks!
- These sheer-coloured lipsticks will give you irresistible jelly lips with its moist and shimmery finish.

I'll let the photos do the talking!
I didn't remember if all the colours are available but I know the yellow one and the light pink was there. Haha.

I really wanna try these!

----

So yeah, for now, that's all they have of the Sweet Recipe line :)
The SA told me the nail polishes have arrived (it's in the office) but unfortunately, they didn't bring in the 4 sprinkle ones:

WHY??? These are the cute ones!
They are, however, bringing in these ones...

Lovely colours, definitely.
SO.

Have you guys guessed what I got?

I mean, which shade?

LOL.

Here you go!

Did you get it right?
I can't wait to use this!
I'll do a review soon enough :D

So yeah, hopefully that was helpful!

Take care everyone!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)