Monday, February 18, 2013

Business Woman? Hell no.

I'm serious lol.

I'm not in any way interested in being a business woman.
However, I AM selling some nice hair chalk/pastels (local only though, sorry!!)

1 COLOUR FOR 80 CENTS!!

Although....Why I bother selling a black one I dunno.

No. 21 is not available as *cough* I took it~
It's Tiffany Blue!!

AVAILABLE:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24

I'm not really making much profit from selling it at 80 cents but eh XD Business is not my forte.
However, if people are interested in buying a box, I might order some more.

I'm selling one box for BND17 (not in stock right now though, don't wanna order unless people are interested anyway). I already sold a box to a friend lol.


I tried one out and hell, it's good lol.

I'm gonna order one for my own use :)

For drawing I guess XD

If you don't use it for your hair, use it for your art!


I compared this to the WW Mart one, this one wins hands down :D
This is more well, pigmented and less waxy than the WW Mart.

If you don't know how to use this, I'll put up a 'tutorial' on how to.

But I just dyed my hair red so eh.
I dunno.

Although it IS fading fast XD;

Fading after a few days. FML.
This shade of red is pretty though :) it's more pinkish red/auburn red I guess.

Maybe I should go ahead and buy some red hair chalk for my hair.
But the bad thing about chalking is that your hair would look dry. And WILL be dry.

So, I think I'd rather dye.

SO PUNNY!!


Anyway, if interested, leave me a comment :)


Meeting point is only somewhere close lol.
Giant Rimba or somewhere.

UBD?

Anyway, my health is deteriorating again.
Fergh.


Hopefully I'll live long enough to sell these babies XD


Take care and don't be like me~

-Nisah-

2 comments:

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)