Thursday, February 28, 2013

22 in 22 Days~

....actually, 21 days now BUT I realized it was 22 before. I was just too busy to write a post because I was busy drooling all over Marina Diamandis' boobs---
Uh.

Beauty. Voice. Music.

YES.

Stop. I'm not into girls, okay?


...maybe just a bit.

However, I'm as straight as a bendy ruler okay.


ANYWAY!!

This post is actually to well, list out the things I want for my upcoming birthday.
You see, my birthday last year was horrifically the worst.
Okay, maybe I've had worst.

But the best birthday I've had was in 2011.


It was the most perfect day.
For a lot of reasons anyway.

It was a good day.

Anyway, unfortunately, my birthday this year is on a weekday.
Actually, that's good. I think.


However, I'm going to KL during my birthday week :D
Bukit Bintang, more specifically.

Actually, the purpose of going there is for healing.

BUT I'm taking the opportunity to visit the city I was born in 22 years ago ;D

So, there's no need for booking cakes and whatnot. I dunno, what should I do for my birthday?
I really don't know.


But I really wanna drown myself in the sights of makeup, get a nice massage and spa day. Get plastic surgery (YEAH RIGHT), maybe get some clothes~

But honestly, I really don't know what to do actually in KL.

It's been years since I've went there. Last time I went there was in 2004?
And I was sick for the whole trip.

Unless you count a 12 hour transit back in 2008 at KLIA as legit KL, I doubt it LOL.


I really dunno what to do D:

What clothes, what should I bring, what should I not bring???

I don't go on trips abroad that much Dx


Anyway, the only wishlist I have right now is to actually go to Sephora D:
And Tokyo Street?


( =w= ) can I see Cheesie irl? lol.

Love her.

I really don't know, I legit don't know what to expect and what to do.


I don't wanna buy a lot of books I guess. Maybe a CD here and there.

HM.

What DO I want from KL?

I need to think.


Maybe I should visit the hospital I was born at?

What do you think?


OH, if anyone is from KL, do tell me where I should go!

We might be staying near the Pavilion~

So do tell me, I'd appreciate it!


I actually really want a Mr Baker's cake this year too but how???

Ah well.


After my trip, there'd be a Japanese Fair in Times Square too!

Do come :)

Okay then, take care everyone!

I should sleep earlier.
I've been sleeping at 5 now...


-Nisah-

P.S: This is all cancelled. All just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)