Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Forever Alone Day :D

Or rather, as I'd like to call it: "Chocolate Day"

I'm sorry to those I've worried for a few days :x I was a bit reckless and scared.
I hope I'll be fine from now on.
Need to not just hope but be sure of it.

I'm hoping to mail out the prizes this Saturday~ if it all goes to plan.

I kinda hurt my neck from my bad DIY dye job today.

From the front it looks FABULOUS:

From the front. Onleh.
From the back, it's a mix of all disasters.

My mom and sis says it's okay but LIES.

LOL.

I'll just show it because it's funny:

It's like a line of fail.
It's still pretty much orange-brown at the back I think. At the front it's pretty much red. And some parts are actually dyed like hell it actually matches my burgundy wig ( OAO )

I didn't even leave the dye that long this time.
Or maybe that's why it's so uneven.

Btw, this is the cream type of dye, not the foam one.

Nobody wants to help me dye my hair :<

But maybe since I fucked it up so much, my mom might help lol.
Or I shall go to the salon because I really love the colour of this D:

So yeah, did I receive any chocolates today?

Yes.

In fact, I did.

From my dad.

Joy.



Oh, oh!! I found another Calico cat while we're out for dinner before D: it was soooo cute D: and very clean considering it's a stray cat!

Shyni or Fila. Geddit? LOL
What's with me and tri-coloured fur cats D:

They're just so adorable D:


Oh, lol, another funny thing.

I decided to drop by this music store around the area...
I was looking for a nice acoustic guitar for my birthday~

I wanted one with a small body.

So yeah, so the guy in the shop decided to ask me and my sis what we wanted. LOL.
There was an embarrassing moment for me where I actually "eek-ed" when he asked us to go into the room with more expensive stuff.

I thought he asked us to play LOL.

But then I got scared also because I was surrounded by expensive guitars XD

And then I blurted out, "Uh, this isn't what I want" referring to the electric guitars.

"I want an acoustic guitar"

And so he showed us some stuff.
I asked him about the small guitar, it was a classical guitar, with the three nylon strings.

But he said it's not that good lol.

Then he pulled out a better guitar, sat down and played.
Me and my sis were awed until he started singing.

( =A= ) I nearly commented that it was bad LOL.

He asked us if we knew the song, he said it was One Direction. I think it was 'Little Things' but he said it like it was 'One Little Thing' *shrug*

Anyway, I joked to my sis that he serenaded us because I looked cute in my new hair XDDD
"Oh, that's why he sang. It's Valentine's today!!"

I told him I really wanted a small bodied acoustic and he commented, "A small guitar for your small body."

Or something like that.
I'm like what.
LOL


He thought we were gonna buy something but I said I wanted one for my birthday.
I said it's in March.

"Just 15 more days then!" he said.

And then I said "Plus 20"

"Oh so you're born March 20th then?"

And I nodded.

I told him that we'll think about it and left lol.
Was he flirting?
I'm really dense with these things XD

And then after dinner we went to Soon Lee and bought some stuff. By stuff, I mean cat food.

After that we went to Little M and I got my nephew a small Hachune Miku doll.

He's always wanted one.

Ignore why I decided to take a photo of me and the doll.
It's because it's my 500th photo on Instagram :D

Plus my hair looked awesome LOL



Even though I did something stupid last week, I think today wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Happy Forever Alone Day!
Or Chocolate Day :D

Actually, I'm writing this 30 minutes into the end of it in my country though!

But who cares!!

Take care, if you're with your loved one, lucky you!

If you're not, it's okay :D dye your hair, clean your room!

Good night!

-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. I was worried about you dear! ,congratulations 500 pictures , you're kawaii ^ω^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)