Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yesterday.

I was feeling very uncomfortable with my skin condition so I begged my mom to take me to SkinTologist.

They recommended a microdermabrasion/diamond peel because my skin was congested.
I have 9 more treatments left.

They also recommended using Cell Fusion C, the starter kit for acne.
Well, it's expensive and tiny.

I don't mind (actually I do, since my mom paid for it and the treatment) but then don't you just hate it when something expensive, is not functioning well?

The cleanser worked great, I believe so.

But then the thing I was so excited to try, the spot treatment one....well.

The fucking pump doesn't work.

How can I try it out?

I can't even open the stuff.

I tried convincing myself that the product is hardened or something.

But well, nothing's working.

I exploded at my mom today because I didn't feel like going out to exchange the pump.

Sigh.
Don't you just hate it when this happens?

When you expect great from something and it's just not delivering.

Work, dammit, work.
Sigh, really need this exchanged soon. I really want to try it out!!!

But I did have a nice brunch at FarmBasket. Had some blueberry pancakes and a green bubble tea with pearls.

I made a sugar scrub recently and I liked the feeling of it after you wash away all the sugar.
It hurts when you scrub but right now, pain is nice.

I believe that this way, all the goodies from the soap you'll use will get absorbed better.
Just use a nice lotion after that, or body butter.

Here's how you make it:

D-I-Y: ACV & Honey Sugar Scrub

All you need is honey, apple cider vinegar and sugar (I opted for coarser ones):


They're not all organic unfortunately.

Add three big spoonfuls of sugar.

Add two spoonfuls of honey and then half a spoon of ACV.

Mix it all up before adding and extra amount of sugar.
 And then you can store it in your fridge for a few days to use up. You would notice the ACV "floating" above the sugar and honey while in storage. This can be fixed by just mixing it up again with a spatula before use.

This won't last you a whole week, you just need an amount to slough the dead skin cells off your body.

You can either use it dry (like what I do), but mind you, it really hurts.
Or you wet your body and then use it for a gentler exfoliation.

Personally, I like it.

Saves me money, but I'd like to try something that's similar from either TheFaceShop or SkinFood.

If you're allergic to any of these ingredients, don't try this out lol.

This can be used on the face, just wet your face and slowly exfoliate.
If you want to, opt for finer sugar.

For me, I like to see the crystal like sugars on my body lol. It looks like diamond.
Haha.

Just pop it back in the fridge when you're done.

-----

On another note, I'll do a review of the microdermabrasion treatment :)
But we'll see of any change.

I'm hoping it'll help my skin since it's so expensive!!!

But they have a promotion right now in conjunction with the Brunei Salebration thing, so do check it out if you're curious.

No, this is not an advert, but I would appreciate if steady money flows into that place, so it won't shut down LOL.

-Nisah-

EDIT: Well, after 6 treatments with Skintologist, I honestly think it worsened instead LOL;
Plus with them selling me expired products~~ HM. Will do a full rant post after I'm done with treatments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)