Monday, January 30, 2012

From depression to....

...bipolar disorder.

I never got to have a very correct diagnosis.

I always stop going to the doctor just as soon as I feel better.

But you know what?

I'm not feeling any better.

I've always associated my depression to my ex-boyfriend, well, most people do but I know that's not the case. Sure, my state of mind and vulnerability might be the cause of it getting worse throughout the years.

All I want is to die.

Happy or not, I wanted to die.

And I was so close to, too.



I don't know. sometimes I'd be fine.
And sometimes, all I want is to stab myself to death.


I hate feeling like this.

God knows it made my ex-boyfriend well....

Can't say it.

But I hope he'll be fine..



It's funny how he's always telling me to stop taking medication.

And well.

I should have continued taking them if I knew it'd be like this.


Haha...ha.

I trusted him so much.

It's really sad.







Fuck this shit.

I'll get help.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)