Sunday, January 29, 2012

First!

Well, I think it is.

MY FIRST WHITE HAIRRRRRRR!!!!!

PROUD ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!

I don't know why I'm so proud of it but 20 years of my life (I should actually exclude the first 10 years to be fair lol), finally a white hair ( ;A; ) granted I thought it was just overbleached hair strand.

In truth, even my lil' sis had one.

Was kinda jealous.

Why?

Well, they say that every strand of white hair you have on your head meant that God has forgiven one sin.

I may not know what sin but I can tell you that I've a lot of sins.


( ;^\ ) some I can never purge.


Edited with a phone app.

This is a photo I took today of the hill behind my house.
It looks nice.

Ish.

Here's to hoping that my sins would be forgiven more.


( u__u ) it's been hard these past few days.

I feel very lonely.

Shit.

Even writing that makes me tear up.

PMS I guess.


-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)